XII

┌──═━┈━═──┐
chapter eleven
└──═━┈━═──┘

Yeri remembered Jeongwoo being ever so gentle with her. He treated her as if she was made of glass. She smiled, opening her eyes, hoping to see Jeongwoo beside her.

Seeing the empty bed, Yeri got up immiadiately. She put his shirt which was way too big for her, walking out to the kitchen.

"Jeongwoo?" Yeri asked. "What are you doing?"

Jeongwoo was in the kitchen, wearing boxers with her baby blue apron on.
Yeri laughed at the sight.

"What are you wearing?!" She asked Jeongwoo, almost falling to the ground of laughter.

Jeongwoo looked embarrassed. "I'm trying to be nice by cooking you breakfast." He said.
"Are you?" She asked.

He turned his back on her, cracking an egg on the pan.
Yeri giggled, walking behind Jeongwoo and putting her hand inside his apron, feeling his chocolate abs.

Jeongwoo turned back to face Yeri.
He leaned down to kiss her as he put his hand under her shirt, grabbing her bare waist and pulling her closer to him.

He lifted her up and placed her gently on the kitchen counter, kissing her fiercely and hungrily.

Yeri pulled away from him unwillingly, immiadiately getting down and running over to the stove.
"You forgot to butter it!" Yeri giggled.

"We could order in." Jeongwoo muttered.
"That's a good idea."

"Wait are you wearing my shirt?" Jeongwoo asked, making Yeri blush.
"It looks way better on you than it does on me anyway..." Jeongwoo winked.

"I really like that blue shirt of yours...can I have it?" Yeri asked Jeongwoo, giggling.

Yeri stood up on her toes to kiss Jeongwoo again, not getting enough of his lips.
"You drive me crazy." He said, lifting her off the ground.

***

"Fuck I forgot Jeongwoo!" Yeri shrieked.
"I still have to show up to Hyunsuk's café!" She said running to get dressed.

"You still have fifteen minutes before you need to get there Yeri!" Jeongwoo called after her, wanting to kiss her more.
"Atleast have your breakfast!" Jeongwoo called, running after her.

"I don't have time for that! Yeri said, running to the door.
"Let me drop you!" Jeongwoo called after her.

"Get dressed first!" Yeri called, running out the door.
Jeongwoo put on his clothes and ran out after her, meeting with her in the basement parking.

"Drive." She said tossing him the car keys.
He smiled, getting into the car.

They drove through the streets looking at many shop owners just opening their places and school students heading to school.

"What are we Jeongwoo?" Yeri asked.
"Friends." Jeongwoo joked, earning a smack from Yeri on the shoulder.

"Say that one more time." Yeri threatened.

"Be my girlfriend Yeri. Think about it. Answer me in the evening...I'll pick you up. I'm taking your car." Jeongwoo said as Yeri got out of the car, smiling at him.

She closed the door. He waited for her to go inside. She turned back blushing. Flashing her a smile, Jeongwoo drove off.

"Yeri." Hyunsuk said worried as she came through the door. "I was worried." He said.

"Nothing happened to me Hyunsuk...I'm fine."
"Jihoon told me about what happened. Next time, I'll give you a ride home."

"No no Hyunsuk! You live on the opposite side...Besides I'm sure it was a one time thing. I can drive myself."

"Let me drop you home today then..." Hyunsuk said, cleaning the countertop before the customers came in.

"Jeongwoo is picking me up today..." Yeri mumbled.

"Oooohhh." Hyunsuk smirked. "I see he dropped you off too...and... last night he was with you!" He said, connecting the dots in excitement.
"Y'all slept together didn't you..." Hyunsuk smirked.

"No we didn't!" Yeri lied.
"Then why are you a shade of maroon?!" Hyunsuk teased, making fun of her.

"Whatever..." Yeri mumbled, putting on her apron.

***
Yeri's attention was diverted from work as Jeongwoo walked in wearing a blue shirt.

"This is yours from now on. It'll look better on you anyway..." Jeongwoo whispered seductively in her ear, pointing at his shirt.

Yeri gasped, recollecting the conversation from the morning. A couple of customers who were leaving the café, turned to look at her.

"Should we go?" He asked Yeri.
Yeri looked over at Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk raised an eyebrow. "Jeongwoo why are you here this early?" Hyunsuk asked.
"It's 10 already..." Jeongwoo whined, quite a contrast from his behaviour half a minute ago.

"It's 4 minutes to 10." Hyunsuk smiled, teasing Jeongwoo.
"The customers are gone." Jeongwoo said.

"Look behind you..." Yeri whispered.
Jeongwoo was almost startled when he saw Jihoon, grinning widely at him.

"Hi brother." He said, literally twirling to him. "One almond milk matcha latte please. " Jihoon winked at Yeri.

Yeri giggled. "Aight sir." He winked back, preparing the latte.
"Going somewhere brother?" Jihoon asked Jeongwoo, who rolled his eyes.

"Ofcourse...He's picking up Yeri."
"Why are you wearing this shirt then? Shouldn't you be wearing something more...casual?"

Yeri coughed awkwardly from behind.

"Oh..." Jihoon teased.
"Oh...." Hyunsuk joined in.

They both burst out laughing.

The moment Yeri gave him his matcha latte, Jeongwoo grabbed Yeri's wrist and pulled her out of the cafe, gently.

"Come home." Yeri said, inviting him over.
Jeongwoo tossed her the keys and she got into the car.
"Did you eat?" Jeongwoo asked.
"No...Did you?" Yeri asked, making a turn towards her neighbourhood.
"No."Jeongwoo said.

Yeri took a U turn and drive the opposite way. "Where are we going?" Jeongwo asked, a little worried.

"For dinner." Yeri said, winking at him.

"Where?" Jeongwoo asked.

"Just trust me... You'll love it." Yeri said.

She parked the car and they both got out. "Han River?!" Jeongwoo asked, confused.

"There's a convenience store a few minutes down, they sell the best ramen. Let's walk there." Yeri said, locking the car doors.

"Ramen sounds great." Jeongwoo said.

Jeongwoo and Yeri began walking towards the convenience store. "Oh! I forgot!" Yeri said  running back to the car.

She grabbed her bag from the backseat and ran back towards Jeongwoo. This time, she smoothly slid her hand in his.

Jeongwoo looked at her as Yeri pretended to look the other way. He intertwined their fingers.