XVI

┌──═━┈━═──┐
chapter fifteen
└──═━┈━═──┘

(tw. rape)

She screamed as a hand covered her mouth, drowning her screams almost instantly.

As she was thrown into her bed, in sheer horror she realised who it was, her heart dropping into the pit of her stomach.

***

Through the heavy rain, Jeongwoo took longer than usual to make it home. The traffic had been terrible but he'd been looking forward to the time with his girlfriend.

The house was eerily silent but Jeongwoo ignored it, thinking that she wanted to give him a surprise.

"Yeri?!" He immediately screamed as he walked into the room. Yeri didn't say anything. She was staring straight through Jeongwoo.

Jeongwoo knew that instant that something was off.

He saw Yeri engulfed in the covers of the guest bedroom, and he realised she was naked.
"Yeri?" Jeongwoo hugged her. "Are you okay?"

Yeri cried her heart out making Jeongwoo's heart drop.
She told him everything that happened.

His blood boiled with anger towards Haruto as he comforted Yeri till dawn as she cried continuosly, eventually getting tired and falling asleep.

Jeongwoo carried her to her bedroom, where he tucked her into the bed. His eyes scanned the room, looking at the candles and the beautifully arranged rose petals. His heart broke, knowing how excited Yeri was for him to come home.

His veins burned of anger. He wanted his revenge. He wasn't exactly sure what he would do but he could never forgive Haruto for violating Yeri.

He saw the bruises on her body, similar to one's he'd seen on her before.A sense of revenge flashed across Jeongwoo's mind as he made up his mind.

It was time.

Jeongwoo got into his car from the basement as the sun rose slowly over the horizon and drove.