chapter 6

𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔:
I think it was around 7 o'clock when I woke up. Charlie was still sleeping, I suddenly heard Charlie's phone ringing, it was his parents calling with video call. I took the phone Nd ran to the bathroom. "Hey mrs spring" I said
"Nick? Where's Charlie I thought I called on his phone" she said "oh yeah he is sleeping right now" I whispered to no wake Charlie up . "Just tell him to be careful in such a big city all alone-" I just spilled out"he's not alone be has me-" I heard a voice"whatever rugby lad" it was Charlie, I smiled and he came to me and kissed me, he wasn't wearing a shirt, just like me "oh hey Charlie" fuck I forgot we were still on the video call "oh mum.. H-hey"

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎:
Damn it I didn't saw  Nick had my phone. I just heard he was talking about me. "Why aren't you two wearing shirts?.... " mum asked. "Uhm.... We were sleeping and it was hot and-" Fuck Dad came. "Charlie's Francis Spring! I told you no hanky panky until you are married" he said kinda annoying. Nick and I blushed. "Oh uhm.. About that... Uhh" I wanted to find anything good to say "you two sleeped together didn't you?! " mum yelled me. "N-no we-" I didn't let Nick finish his sentence and just turned the phone off. "Fuck. I'm sorry Nick... " I apologized. "There's no thing to apologize of" I looked down "maybe... Yesterday it was wrong... You know having... Sex... " I look straight in his eyes. He hugged me "shut up" he whispered to me. "You're awesome" I whispered back and we kissed. It felt just awesome...