Chapter 1. ( old )

So I'm rewriting but just in case of u wanna read the old:

Charlie:
It was Friday, last period, we had break and me and Nick were sitting together, he told me about rugby stuff, and about marvel movies he loved, we usually talked about such stuff, but I didn't really cared, I liked seeing him happy besides I would have a sleepover over by him after school and for the weekend. We never had a sleepover together in his house, 'no hanky panky' rule of course. 

Once he slept in my house but in different rooms. But today we would sleep in a room.. yayyyy! I didn't know if we would sleep in one bed together, that made me blush while I thinked of it.

*School is over*

Nick's mom was there we sat on the car with nick in the back seats. Mrs Nelson began to drive to all way to Nick's home. In the car she said :" I never knew nick had romantic interest on boys. He told me but I don't know how I couldn't notice. By the way Charlie is he good with you?" She asked me. I blushed "y-yes.... He is a loving boyfriend... :) " "Shut upp!" Nick giggles. "I had made your bed ready Nicky but I don't know if there is space for both of you...on the bed" I blushed even more when I heard that. Nick giggles again"don't worry mum, we'll be okay."

As we came to his house we were going to his room. "So Charlie..." He pulled out his shirt to put on his Hoodie. I blushed by seeing him without a shirt... That turned me on. Was I a perv?!:( I covered up my eyes.

"What's wrong Char?" He said with a caring voice while he came with me WITHOUT A SHIRT-

"It's just.." nick interupts me "you know you can tell me anything...I'm your boyfriend Charlie" I took a deep breath "it's just....you turn me so fucking on and I'm afraid that I might...be a perv-" Nick holded my shoulders"shut up... It's normal. And don't you dare to call yourself a perv again! Don't you think you turn me on too?! You do! This time you kissed me for a little longer than usual and sat on my lap. This turned me so on.... Sometimes I even fantasise of us doing... More than kissing... Sometimes I touch myself doing that. That's normal. I'm not a perv since we're in a relationship! This is the next step in a couples relationship anyways" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

I blushed hard as I thinked that he fantasised about me and.... He even touched him self! I kissed him back we sat on the bed and we kissed more as usual. I sat on his lap now I knew that this turned him on. He started kissing my neck I didn't know what to do. It was the first time I saw this side of Nick, but to be honest I really liked it. He started to unbotton my shirt as we heard the door open.... It was Nick's mum "the food is read- oh- I'm sorry i- I'm sorry uh-what are you doing?..." She saw that Nick wasn't wasn't wearing a shirt and that my shirt was unbottoned , she probably also saw his hoodie on the floor and me sitting on his lap.

I turned red frome embarrassed"it's not what you think it is miss Nelson!... We were just kissing!" I said. "Oh-ok.... Im leaving you two alone if U don't come down the food will go cold " she said and left the room. I stood up and buttoned my shirt" I'm so sorry.... I swear I -" "Charlie! Don't worry its my fault I didn't lock the door also my mum came in without knocking...." I felt really bad so I quickly got dressed and we were going down to eat.