chapter 20!

" Good morning "

The other day Nick would have slept over at Charlie's after they had some.. You know... Fun, although risky for them to get caught and even riskier for the other day since they both where butt naked under the sheets with their clothes being all over Charlie's bedroom floor and mostly carpet. Charlie would keep going and sleep peacefully yet Nick was the first to wake up as he'd yawn softly turning to his boyfriend and caressing his cheek and stroking it with gentle moves while he couldn't hold back a smile at the sight of his boyfriend being asleep on his naked chest, the connection these two would feel at the moment was undiscarbable ( bet I write that wrong) .

As Charlie would slowly start to open his eyes he looked at Nick as it'd be the first thing he saw for a good few seconds since he had just woken up he still felt tired till he came to realization and went near his lips to kiss them with his own, he couldn't have asked for anything more to have a perfect morning.. I mean... He had his boyfriend, 'could there be anything more perfect like that?... ', Charlie thought to himself.

Neither of them would say anything, they'd just stare at each other, they didn't NEED to say anything after all. Only the eye contact they had, with Charlie's blue eyes meeting the ones of Nick, was more than enough to both of them while Nick would hold Charlie close as he was the first one to say : " Good morning... ~" With a slightly tired voice and moody since he had just woke up , although through his smile it was clear it was nothing in a moody or tired way.

Charlie would get closer to him and gave him another short kiss replying with the same words and a soft giggle following as he'd rub his eyes and sat up on the bed stretching a little while his body made slight 'crack' sounds which made a giggle escape as well from Nicks mouth while he'd look at the male stretching.