chapter 7

⚠TW: fluff

➥ɞMy favorite chapter☆

Charlie:
It was our last day in Paris and in France in general so we decided to go to Disneyland, I was really excited about it to be honest. I wore my black skinny jeans and one of Nicks jumper 'I've borrowed' some time ago. Nick wore a normal T-shirt, some times I asked myself how it could be not cold for him. Maybe some times I'm easily getting cold but that doesn't matter as long I'm comfortable. "Hey Charlie!" Nick hugged me from the back. My heart took a screenshot since I didn't knew he was that close. He kissed my cheek "hi" I smiled "hi". "Nice jumper" he said "thanks". I remember that it was his. " it's my boyfriends, awesome guy,he's a rugby lad" I joke. "Heyyy" Nick laughed. "I'm not a rugby lad" I look away "of course you aren't, my boyfriend is B*n Hope" Nick rolls his eyes "more like Ben Hoe" i laughed "we better go now cause Elle and Tao will get mad" Nick says. I unlock the door. "Don't worry about that, we talked" I smile "but you're still right we better go" We walked out. I absolutely loved the metro, but it was way too full, people where really smelly and stuff but otherwise it was perfect to be honest. It took us some minutes to arrive at Disneyland. We had to wait some time in the queuqe which was kinda boring and it really did suck because it was sunny.

It was worth it , when we walked in it was like a dream "woahhh" I gasp. "Oh. my. god." Nick said and hugged me right after. "it's amazing!" He holds me tight. "It really is isn't it?" I giggle as he let's go. He holds my hand and we walk to the accessories shop. We buyed Mickey Mouse ears and stuff like that.

Something caught my eye

Something caught my eye. No way- "NICK OH MY GOD" I said as I caught two Disney Jumpers with my eye. "No way Nick we gotta buy these" I made puppy eyes. "Pretty please" I begged. "Fineeeee" he says.

"Okay let's go" I smiled and put Nick jumper that I was wearing in my bag pack

"Okay let's go" I smiled and put Nick jumper that I was wearing in my bag pack. "Now where should we go?" I asked and cuddled with my jumper, Nick was putting his on too. "You're cute" he hugged me while we where walking "that isn't an answer" I tease. "Oh sorry" he laughed "what about going to the roller coaster?" My eyes where wide open "yes that's such a good idea!!" I said. We waited literally more than one hour to go to the ride and there was this very clingy straight couple making out and doing homophobic jokes all the time.

(By the way that really happened to me when I went to Disneyland with my girlfriend when I was 15,im 15 :P)

They where english too, American in fact, we had teen French girls beside us that tried to flirt with Nick. One girl tried to flirt with me in English "hey pretty boy" she said in an Accent, they smoked and it smelled literally so bad. I heard Nick a bit nervous as a girl asked him for his number. « Je suis désolée, je suis bisexuelle et j'ai un petit ami. Je suis désolée encore, ce garçon à côté de moi est mon petit ami ! » he laughed nervously as the girl laughed kinda mean. « Je suis désolée d'apprendre ça ». "Hey Nick what's going on?" I asked and hold his arm and we turned front.

"I explained that you're my boyfriend" he said and putted his arm around my waist. I kissed his cheek, I could see how he was blushing. "What ? " I giggle "nothing" he giggles back.

After 30 minutes we could start the ride, I was way to anxious cause we where second row. Nick holds my hand. "Kinda regret that.. "

(it was the star Wars ride, it way too wild, and if you were there too I'm sorry for you)

It was dark. "If I die, just want you to know I love you"he joked. I kissed him and hold his hand. " me too" I shallow. Suddenly the ride starts, we all scream. "JESUS CHRIST WHAT DID I SIGNED UP FOR!" I scream, and a flash light comes 'click' and takes a pic of us. When it was done I was freaked out.

"I'll never do that again" Nick helped me stand up dizzy. "Let's go to the ferris weel" I suggested. "Yeah it's way better". It was pretty big, I have no idea how much people we where the last persons there, we sat on the it's, we had the luck go be alone up there. I hugged him " how Romantic Nicholas" he smiles "well Charles.. "

Nick:
It felt so good being there with my favorite person in the world. "Do you think we stay together forever?.. " I ask. "What?" Charlie turns around "like... This may not be just a 'high school romance' or so and we like... Stay together" I explain "that's stupidly sorry... " I apologize right after.
"That's not stupid... I hope we stay together forever.. I really love you like my life is way better with you in it" he smile, I could see he lightly blushes. "Can I uhm.. Kiss you?" He sits on my lap. "Oh-" I blushed way too much. "Well uh-" "is that okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah" I focused on his eyes "it's perfect" We kissed for some time. We kinda made out. "Well.. That was... Good" Charlie sits again next to me. "it really was" I giggle.

~im so sorry if tht was kinda boring next chapter is smut ♥︎

~i hope you liked this chapter, it personally was my favorite

-words - ʚ965ɞ