Chapter 14: Winning battle, or is it?

Everything seemed to happen so quickly..first it was the door flying open...next, everyone was dodging attacks, some being unfortunate and being cut with the sharp knife Jungkook held firmly.

"Oi! This one really is crazy ain't he?!"

You could hear Yoongi shout from the side line of the room which gains Jungkook's attention and having him charge which gives you just enough time to run out of the room as Taehyung quickly follows.

"Y/n-ah!! Follow me, they can probably hold him off for a few more minutes before he realizes you're gone!"

With that, he takes your hand in his running through the living room towards the front door as some voices yell out in panic.

"Y/n he went out the window!!" Jimin's voice rings in your ears as your face pales seeing a certain someone just barely hidden behind the outside doorway.

☢️TW!!: Blood, violence!!☢️

But it's too late to say anything.

If only you saw him.

"Tae wait!!"

The sound of skin slicing makes you shiver in disgust as you watch the scene before you unfold, terrified.

With a giant smirk to be seen on Jungkook's face with half of his mask cracked off, he ever so slowly thrusts his knife upwards into Tae's stomach through his chest in one swift move making the poor man yell in agony.

The scene is to much, blood spewing from Tae's mouth, the same blood covering Jungkook's hand and face, and especially on you.

"O-oh my god....."

Is all you can manage to utter before snapping to your senses.
You can spot a rather smaller knife in Tae's back pocket and don't have to think a second thought before grabbing it.

It's better than not having a weapon.

Once it's in your hold, you plunge it as hard as you can into Jungkook's collarbone making him cuse a few words and stager back leaving his blood covered knife in Tae's chest, who has now fell to the ground sobbing in pain.

Able to grab the knife back outta Jungkook's shoulder, you swing with all your might managing to make deep wounds on his face and arms.

And the moment you look in his eyes, fear drowns on you seeing the look in his eyes that tells you,

You're dead.

_____________________________________________

~ GOSH HELLO I'M BACK ~

SO.....BIG EXPLANATION TIME.

I know I hadn't updated this book since 2020 and my other ones still updated from 2021, but please hear me out.

Recently in late 2020 I have gotten into another known fandom which is the Dsmp.

Some of you know it, some of you may not.

It's a Minecraft server which as quite a bit of people in there who are Twitch Streamers!

And being one who loves Minecraft, I came across them and immediately loved them!!

So..I've been really distracted... obviously -

And I'm so sorry I just abandoned this book and my other ones.

I'll still try and update more if I remember to, but I just wanted to let you Minis know just in case y'all were wondering where I went!

But I do hope you all are doing well, please eat and drink something, especially water, and also get rest! You deserve it!

And never forget that I truly love you all!!!!💙💙