Chapter 13: Prepare.

Clink..

Clink...

Clink....

Clink.....

Hoseok stood his ground glaring at the window hearing the noise that emerges from it,knowing a certain someone is trying to get in.

"Y/n,I need you to stay behind me at all times no matter what happens. Jungkook has gone haywire and who knows what he's planning."

You nod fearfully clinging onto his hoodie and taking in his scent that always seems to calm you down immediately.

You watch as Hoseok taps a few things on his phone before sending a message to a group as whoever they are respond back,couldn't really see the numbers or anything soo..

We'll see.

Once Hoseok puts his phone away he ushers you upstairs following behind as he closes the door in your room locking it and sitting you down in a corner while he continues to keep watch.

Your blood is then to run cold as the sound of glass and a door breaking echos through the house.

"Now now Bun~ Come out come out~ You know I'm not in a mood for gameesss~"

A shiver runs down your spine hearing his sickening voice dreaded with venom in it as Hoseok suddenly turns around.

You follow his movement and see five more figures jump through your window landing gracefully onto the floor as your eyes light up in excitement.

"Heard someone needed a little rescuing?"

You know that voice..

Jin.

You've always saw him as a big brother,very sweet and caring towards everyone.

"Hey fellas"

A deeper voice rumbles as the one,and only.

Tae walks out from the darkness,his box smile on full display. A charmer really.

Next,you hear little bubbly giggling as you can immediately tell that's Jimin's laugh as he clings onto Namjoon who smiles showing his lovely dimples.

Just as you're about to say something,someone beats you to it,

"It's all good to see one another again,but can we kick this mans bitch ass bunny butt?"

Yoongi rings out to the others causing them to laugh but then get serious as footsteps are heard right outside the door,

"Well well well~ Looks like we've got company~ I've always loved a challenge~"