Chapter 12: Crazy.

It's been about two weeks since you've seen Jungkook. And it's. Been. Hell.

You've barely ate anything, afraid of sleeping in case he'd break in, always in bed 24/7, it was bad.

I need to talk to someone...

Picking up the phone and scrolling through your contacts, your finger presses on a familiar number.

Calling.
"Hello?"

"Hey..got a minute?"

"I'll be there in ten"

"Thank you.."

End of call.

He always knows somethings up when I call him..he's my hope.

_ _ _ _ _

Knock knock knock.

You walk over to the door curiously as you peek through the window sighing in relief to who it is.

Once you open the door you're pulled into the warmest hug you've had in a while as you smile smelling the familiar cologne of firewood fill your nose.

Looking up, your eyes meet chocolate ones as you just bust out crying and digging your head in his chest mumbling all nothings as he pulls you closer shushing you're cries.

"I've missed you Hoseok.."

_ _ _ _ _

"Well ain't he an ass" Hoseok deadpans as he holds you securely in his arms as you pour out to him all of what happened.

"Well forget him, I'll be here for as long as you need me my little Sunshine" He says planting a kiss on your forehead making a blush fluster on your face as you both bust into a fit of laughter.

_ _ _ _ _

Blood....I'll have his blood......

He dares touches what's mine..?

I've got a new kill on my list..

I'll be standing in his blood next..

Call your friends if you need to...

They'll be happy to see me...ha...hahaha..!!

_ _ _ _ _

Credit for this idea: @Btsmemes1989 💜💙