Chapter 5: Why...?

Walking into the school gates,people look towards you amazed to see you back. There had already been rumors you were one of the victims murdered by this killer guy.

I mean,they ain't half wrong.

Thinking all was gonna be normal,you look to your side in distance as you freeze dead in your tracks.

There,peaking from behind a bush,was him.

The killer...

Your breath quickened as people followed your stare and gasped screaming,running away as you stood in your spot,all noise seeming muffled,sight only focusing on the man a head of you,you couldn't move..

"What are you doing??! RUN!!" A male student yells grabbing your hand taking you with him as your eyes still stay focused on the killer..who is now seeming to run after you..

You start to run faster now clear that's he actually is coming after you as the screams from all around are getting louder and louder the more closer he comes.

The student then takes a turn into one of the schools secret hallways as he reaches the end and let's go of your hand panting a bit as he looks at you,
"Are you..okay?"

You give him a nod but then let out a yelp and scoot far back as he looks ahead of y'all seeing the killer.

"Hey! There are plenty of other people to kill! Leave us along!!"

The killer stares at the student tilting his head a bit and in a quick flash,shoots him square in the head killing him instantly.

You gasp backing away as much as you can seeing him then approach you,
"Now darling darling,what did I say hm? I told you I'd find you~"

"G-get away from m-me..!" You yell trying to throw anything that would hurt him as he just chuckles,
"Wahh,look at you so helpless....I love it~"

He's now face to face with you as you see his eyes peaking through the mask. Although feeling terrified,you can't help but for some reason feeling the same weird feeling again...

You both get lost in each other's eyes as that's when you realize how close he actually is..

Your breath quickens again feeling him rest his hand onto your cheek like last time,leaning closer and closer,until his chest is inches from touching yours.

"Hmm,such a beauty,so fragile,so...cute.."

You see his other hand make its way up to his own face,gently pushing up his mask,enough to only show his undeniably plump lips.

Those plump lips are then to meet your neck,as he gives open mouth kisses on ever patch of skin he could find making you gasp and try to push him away only to fail against his much larger body against yours.

Not seeming to have control of your body any longer,you wrap your arms around his neck as he picks you up along with wrapping your legs around his waist as tears of fear run down your face along with tears of pleasure from the attention he's giving to your neck.

Hearing his shoes click against the concrete below,you look back to the student who lies in his own blood,lifeless need to say.

Suck.

You whimper at the feeling the killer is giving to your neck as he continues to suck and kiss at your sweet spot making you grab his suit tightly in your hands as he makes one last pop noise as he pulls away looking down at you,

"You're not gonna tell anyone,understood?"

You quickly nod your head looking away from his eyes and you notice you're in front of your house making you quickly look back at him in shock,

"I mean it Bunny~"

He slurs putting you down on your feet and walking you up to your door as you look down nervously unlocking the door and walking in as you turn around only to see him gone.