7741

"And finney opened the door letting Vance get arrested I was sitting in the car and we drove to a house it had the number 7741" she explained.

"After school we're going there" I say.

ELSEWHERE:ROBINS POV

"What if we just pick it up" I asked "it won't work Robin" Bruce says leaning against the wall.
"We're already dead" Vance added.

I picked up the phone and dialled a random number
"What?" I heard find voice "hey fin....what's happening" I say. The boys shot up.

"Robin?" finney says confused "what's happening?" I smiled widely "everyone thought you were dead!" He says "turns out the grabber left us for dead and focus on you" I chuckled.

I could here the sadness in his tone and the sniffles "don't cry" I whisper. "I'm not" I could hear his dry hands drag down his face.

"I know you are" I laughed "so fin I'm gonna need you to do these things for me so you can survive I'm probably not coming home and I'm not going to let you come die here with us" I explained.

"I'm coming soon" fin says "fuck that you not coming down here like I did" I frowned "I've tried everything you guys left behind and nothing has worked" fin says with frustration.

"Yet!" I corrected him "robin-" "you remember what y/n and I told you" I say cutting in off. "That I need to see Texas chain massacre" fin says "no" I say sharply.

"Tat some day I  need to stand up for myself " fin says "some day is today fin the day to stop taking shit from anybody" I say firmly

"Im not a fighter like you Robin" he says "you are a fighter fin!that's what we have in common why we were friends" I say.

"Don't say were"fin says. "You were always afraid to throw a punch but you knew how to take one and you always got back up every time" I say.
"Yeah" fin trailed softly.

"I'm not strong enough" fin says over the phone. "Your getting out of here if you not doing it for you do it for me do it for gwen do it for y/n" I say.

"What does it matter" finney says "because I want you to see another day fin" I say. "And because I can't kill that hijo de puta your gonna do it for me" I say shout.

"How?" He asked "your gonna use a weapon" I paused "what?" finney frowned "the one in your hand" I say.
"The phone?" He questioned "pack the receiver with the dirt pack it real tight give it some heft"

"Then what?" He asked.

"You'll practice" I say I didn't practice and that's how he caught me. Make sure you cut the wire before swinging. Don't make the same mistake I did" I paused.

"You raised the phone take fast step back step forward step back and swing!" I shout in the phone. "Again"
"You raised the phone take fast step back step forward step back and swing again!".

"You got it now fill the phone with dirt like I told you too" I ordered "will I be able to talk to you".

"This is the last call fin" I paused "but if you do get out the house in front is where we are goodbye finney"