Back in my arms again

It's raining out side and we went riding for the house number "please Jesus please" gwen begged for the lords forgiveness until we both fell in sight of Billy and griffins ghost.

We got up to see the house she was talking about.

Everything was right the tree the house number the gate. We ran back home and phoned the detective.

"Detective wright please" I say "what the problem?" He asked I held the phone to gwen height. "We can stil save the boys" we say. "We'll be right there".

Gwen and I biked as fast as we could and waited waited for hope to come. Until a black van the black van was seen we ran to a near by bush and watched as he parked in.

We sat on the street curb impatiently as many cop cars approached the house "is this the house" deceive says "yes we only saw it today but in my dreams everything is right the tree and the number" gwen explained.

"You step back" they walked into the house as me and gwen were pushed a sided.

We watched as they raised the house. And checked everything they came out with nothing. They heard shouting and dog barking coming from the house over they quickly ran over.

They opened the door  and raifed the house we watched the house impatiently as they walked out with fin. Gwen ran over to hug him and so did I.

Fin I cried into his shoulders, "the basement" finney says. I looked at finney and held him. "Never walk by yourself again" I cried.

I looked at the house they first raided. Somethings deep down told me to check so I got up and ran To the house I was met with griffin and Billy who just pointed to the basement.

I slowly opened the door just to see Robin Bruce and vane sitting there playing with the dirt they looked so pale and tired.

"Boys?" I say softly they all looked up as I ran to high them all. "Your okay" I say crying into there shoulders
I kissed Robin long and hard "I missed you more than I though I would" I say hugging him longer.

"Let's get you guys out of here" I say tucking Vance long dark behind his ear and culling Bruce's face.
We all walked out of the house just to see the cops sprint to us.

"Their Alive!" He shouted pulling all of us in the back of an ambulance. The boys sat on the crib getting questioned "we were toured, starved beaten" he listed.

My eyes teared up. "Mum gage you the necklace" Robin says smiling with his cracked and bleeding lips. I nodded.

"I love you so much Robin Arellano" I say with a smile. "I love you too" he says kissing my cheek.

"I'm glad your in my arms again" he says with smiling and tears in his eyes. "Is he gone" he says with tears falling down his cheeks I nodded "finney finished him off". I smiled.

Robin hugged fin like a proud dad. We all sat down watching as the bodies of griffin and Billy Showalter were pulled out and last the grabber who's rain of terror were finally over.

I rested my head on robin shoulder as the blinding lights of the ambulance filled our eyes

We will never forget this day, it will be apart of our town history forever

FEW WEEKS LATER

After the whole grabber situation and the boys had fully recovered they were forced to come back to school. I waited at the door for them to walk in with a big entrance until.

Bruce Yamada, Robin Arellano, Finney Blake and Vance "pinball" hopper walked in school after being touted and abducted by the grabbed I ran towards robin hugging him and giving him a kiss.

Whispers flooded the hallway and we walked down that shit like it was a run way

"I miss this" Bruce says "I don't" Vance says "I rather be in that basement again" he says with a straight face "I'm joking" he says trailing his words "are you on crack?" Bruce asked "what you say Yamada?" Vance say ready to chance  Bruce "are..you.. on..crack?" Bruce says befor sprinting for dear life.

"You dead meat Yamada!" Vance shouted "Don't kill him" gwens shouted before running after them "gwen wait!" Finney runs. "Gues we gotta go too" Robin say before sprinting holding my hand.