The Story of Swish

Okay.. doordash on the way, and my dog is fed. Let's get back into it😮‍💨
Enjoy!

*8 years later*

"And with that insane fadeaway three, Y/n Swish James has just secured NYU another championship!"

My team crowded around me on the court! Adrenaline pumping, yelling and laughing in glee at the hard fought victory we just had.

I only had a few seconds of celebration before ice cold Gatorade poured over my head. Whirling around on my coach and assistant coach, I watched them nearly cry from laughter, empty Gatorade container in their hands.

"Great game, James!" Coach Watson patted me on the back, a smile never leaving his lips. "There's a crazy number of scouts in the crowd, so if you're serious about ball this was the perfect game for you!"

"Thank you so much coach! I look forward to leading us to another victory next year." I expertly glided around the NBA talk. Still not one hundred percent sure what I wanted to do with my life.

Suddenly my teammate, Jordan, peaked his head above the huddled crowd. "After party at my place! We gone dunk Swish in the pool!"

"Fuck you are!" I laughed, before making my way off of the court, stopping and thanking people for their various congratulations along the way.

I had the locker room in my view before a voice stopped me. "After a quick hesitation, James comes out with explosive power. She crosses number 11, does a behind the back to fake out number 5, and after a quick step back to free herself up, she swishes a fadeaway three! The crowd. Goes. Wild!"

I couldn't keep the grin off of my face! "Dez! I thought you were out of town, nigga!"

He pulled me into his arms, nearly suffocating me in his bear hug before finally letting me go. "And risk missing my baby sister's championship game? You tweaking."

I looked at the tenseness behind his smile, the way he kept checking his phone anxiously. "I'm glad you came, real shit, but I know there's another reason besides my ball game."

His head pulled back slightly in surprise, before he smiled sheepishly and rubbed his neck. "Take a shower and meet me outside. I'll tell you then." I nodded, starting to walk away before he called to me again. "I really am proud of you though, sis. You're extremely talented out there on the court."

Smiling, I muttered my genuine thanks before I went to wash all the sweat off of me.

I bypassed the team locker room, heading all the way towards a lesser known handicap locker room in the back. After most games I liked to cool down and have my own peace and quiet, and that was sort of impossible to achieve with twenty something teammates yelling in your ear. I loved those guys, but they were loud as hell.

I walked inside, plopping down on the bench and grabbing my gym bag I left in here. After grabbing my shower necessities, I stripped out of my jersey and shorts, just about to take off my underwear when the door swung open. "Now why is the team captain all by herself after such a big victory? Not celebrating with the boys?"

I looked up, a small smirk slipping onto my lips at the sight of one of NYU's cheerleaders, Madison Beer. "Nah, after a game like that I like to relax more."

She eyed my body hungrily, but she kept her distance, leaning against the doorway in a way that accented all of her curves. "Do you need any help relaxing?" The way she said the word clued me in to exactly what type of relaxation she had in mind.

"Mmm, I don't know. I'm pretty tense today." Adjusting myself in my briefs, I knew she could see all eight inches of my shaft. I had popped an adrenaline woody since my fadeaway went through the net, and at this point it was getting painfully hard. "Think you can handle it?" I watched her eyes trail across my bulge.