Part 10

Preivously on An Invite To The Jungle

All Pups: '' Ryder needs us!!!! ''
____________

After the Pups and Ryder were done with there mission. Ryder got a call from Carlos and went to answer it, while the Pups continue the talk they were having.

Everest: '' Chase, its wrong to yell at somebody even though they deserve it and Skye loving another boy is not wrong everybody can love who they want no matter the gender! ''

Rubble: '' Well put Everest! ''

Everest: '' Thanks you Rubble! ''

Marshall: '' Wait guys I have a question. If Skye said that boys cant be loving other boys does that means that Carlos and Ryder can't love eacher other!? ''

Zuma: '' When you say it like that Mawshall it stawting to make me think that Skye is homophobic! ''

Rocky: '' Yeah me to, it also make me wonder if she jelly of Tracker in a way ''

Skye: '' What!? I am not homophobic! ''

Chase: '' You are Skye, you saying boys can't love eachother is basically what homophobic people say! ''

Skye: '' .... ''

Rubble: '' And you make it clear that you are jelly of Tracker. ''

Skye: '' Shut up Rubble. ''

All the Pups are disapointed with Skye and everybody can see it but there disapointed faces disapear when Ryder apears with a happy face.

Ryder: '' Hey Pups guess what? Carlos and Tracker are coming over for a month!!!! ''

Chase: '' Really!!!! ''

Ryder: '' Mhm!!! ''

Rubble: '' Thats awsome!!!! ''

Skye: '' Wait why are they coming over, don't they have work to do like us? ''

Zuma: '' Thewe just visting Skye stop making such a big deal out of it. ''

Skye: '' Am not making a big deal out of it! ''

Rocky: '' Yes you are! ''

Ryder: '' Um, what happen Pups? ''

Skye: '' Its nothing Ryder ''

Everest: '' It is something Skye and were talking bout how your homophobic and hates Tracker and Chase for liking eachother!! ''

Everest then cover her mouth at what she said: One Chase was not supposed to know Tracker loves him and two yelling out that Skye was homophobic.

Chase and Ryder was surprise at what they heared.

Everest: '' Sorry i shouldn't have say that... ''

Marshall: '' No Everest its ok the truth was going to get out anyway! ''

Ryder: '' Guys lets just drop the topic and wait for Carlos and Tracker to get here ok? ''

All Pups: '' Alright ''

( When carlos and tracker got to the lookout.)

)