Part 16

'Previously' on An Invite To The Jungle

Everybody: '' Yes! ''

__________________________

Another two months later, Chase had told Ryder he was pregnant after a month. Chase could not hold something from Ryder for long. He could if it didn't involved Ryder but it did.

Ryder was glad that Chase had told him but was disappointed with everybody. Ryder won't talk to anybody or pup besides Chase and Chase won't talk to anybody or pup on ryder comman and his own will.

Ryder was 4 and a half months along with his pregnancy.

Carlos: '' Ryder... please talk to me... ''

Ryder: ''....''

Carlos: ''I miss your voice! Please talk to me, you got 6 and half months left for your pregnency and I want to be there with you!! ''

(I want ryder to have 10 months of him being pregnant with him being pregnant with three babies instead of one baby)

Ryder: '' *Signs* Carlos Im disappointed that you didn't tell me and I miss you too. If you keep things from me Im not letting you in the room where I will be giving birth understand?''

Carlos: '' Yes love! ''

(I will ofcouse put in a easy mission but Ryder will get hurt but luckly the babies are ok.)

____________________________

(RRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG)

Ryder: '' Hello Ryder here! ''

Farmer Al: '' Hey Ryder could you and the Paw Patrol help round up some bunnies please? '' Farmer Al said as alot of bunnies are jumping around in the backgroud with Farmer Yumi trying to catch them.

Ryder: '' Wow! Ok, no job is to big no pup is to small, paw patrol to the lookout! ''

Pups: '' Ryder needs us! ''

_______

Chase: '' Paw patrol ready for action ryder sir! ''

Ryder: '' Ok pups for this mission we will need all paws on deck as we have a bunny problem at Farmers Al and Yumi ''

Skye: '' Yay bunnys!!! ''

Zuma: '' Finally an easy mission! ''

Ryder: ''Alright pups lets roll! ''

Pups: *Howls.*

_________________

Ryder: '' Uncle Al, how did the bunnies get out? ''

Farmer: '' I don't know Ry but all I can tell is that someone had let them out. ''

Carlos: '' It was probably Mayor Humdinger. ''

Farmer: '' *signs* I hope not. ''

The three of them watches as the others catch the bunnies and put them back where they belong.

Mayor Humdinger: '' Aww... you Paw Patrol pest, your ruining my fun!! ''

Chase: '' Ofcouse its Humdinger. ''

Marshall: '' *signs* My day is ruin. ''

Ryder do gets hurt but its only a scratch on his belly but it didn't hurt the babies.

(6 and a half months later)