Part 12

Preivously on An Invite To The Jungle

(Meanwhile with carder)

_______________

Lemon while you read
---------------------------------------------------

Carlos: '' Hello my love, you ok? ''

Ryder: '' Yes I am babe! ''

They started kissing again, Ryder and Carlos are at the lookout by themselfs so anything could happen if someone dont walk in and ryder is half naked because he went to shower so..

Carlos started to kiss Ryder neck getting small moans out of Ryder. Carlos push ryder on his bed sill kissing Ryder neck.

Ryder: '' Ahh~ Carlos~ fuck me~ ''

Carlos: '' As you wish baby~ ''

And before you know it there naked and all you hear is loud moans, creaking of a bed and screaming because Carlos is thrusing into Ryder with his large dick. 🫢 

Ryder: '' Ahh~ faster~ Dad-dy~ ''

Carlos: '' All right love~ ''

Carlos somehow goes inhuman speed making Ryders moans go louder. Ryder is basically on cloud 10 and he cums all over him and Carlos.

Carlos is in his own world, fucking Ryder fast and hard only cuming out of his world when he felt ryder cum.

Carlos was coming to an end so he went very very fast giving one last thrush and cumed in ryder almost making his belly big.

Ryder: '' Ahh~ Daddy~ ''

Carlos then kissed Ryder before pulling out and laying next to him. Carlos then pull a blaket over them and went to sleep. Ryder was all ready asleep after carlos pulled out.
--------------------------------------------
End of lemon
___________________

Meanwhile with the Pups who just came back from a day of spending time with the Princess
_____________________

Rubble: '' What do you guys think of what Ryder and Carlos was doing while the Princess was here? ''

Rocky: '' Don't know Rubble but I think its best if we don't find out about what they was doing... ''

Zuma: '' Hey, where did Chase and Tracker go? ''

Marshall: '' They problely went to see if Ryder and Carlos was ok. ''

Skye: '' As if! ''

Rocky: '' Nobody asked you so shut up and go away! ''

Skye: '' Hmpt! ''

_____________

Next part will be Chase and Tracker lemon or not I dont know.

Who can relate to this? ↑