Accidental meet

Narrator's  POV 

A young woman standing in the garden with her phone looked at her watch and said "Sir might be here in a few minutes ", then suddenly everyone started looking up. A private jet was about to land slowly after it landed; a handsome young man came out in an expensive suit, stylish sunglasses, and an expensive analog wristwatch.
A woman came running to him and said "Good morning sir". He looked at her and said, "Good morning Natasha, what about today's seminar?". She replied, "Yes sir, everything is ready". On listening to this he smiled and headed towards his destination.  His name was Abhay Daruwalla .

Abhay's POV:
Hello everyone; I am Abhay Daruwalla, a billionaire, and powerful industrialist from Mumbai.
I took charge of this business after my father's death and in these years I brought my company to a successful path all over the world.
Today I am here to attend a seminar at NYU as a chief guest,  as a successful industrialist I never looked back on my life. 

After coming out, Abhay said, "Good morning Natasha". She replied "Good morning sir. All arrangements have been made"; on listening to this he smiled and said "So come on let's go" and his car headed towards his destination.

After reaching the campus, Abhay came out and took out his expensive sunglasses, and started looking at the campus. He called out to Natasha and said, "I am heading for the auditorium, if I need anything I will call you ". She said, "Don't worry sir".

Then two Professors came to him, one of them said "Good morning Mr. Daruwalla. I am Murat Tarakci, Assistant Professor of Innovation  Strategy and he is my friend, Professor Kartik Doshi,  Professor of Quantitative  Marketing". Abhay shook hands with them and said "Nice to meet you both".
Kartik said "Mr. Daruwalla please come" and all three headed toward the auditorium.

On the way, suddenly someone came to all three and said "Murat and Kartik, has the chief guest arrived?"
On listening to the voice, Abhay was stunned and said in a slow voice "Ad..Ad..Adi..Aditi".
She was also shocked on seeing him and her heart began to beat with anxiety, she muttered "Abhay...".
Both of them were completely devastated at seeing each other after a long time.
Murat said "Yes Aditi, please make arrangements for the refreshments" and she nodded.

Abhay couldn't believe himself and thought "Aditi is here so why I didn't come to know about it ". After entering the auditorium, there was a round of applause for him. He was given a warm welcome by the audience but his eyes were on Aditi only. After that, he began to address the audience but Aditi was nowhere to be seen.
At the end of the seminar, he was escorted by Kartik but still, his eyes were looking for Aditi, he said "Professor can I tour the campus?". On listening to this he smiled and said "Yes why not Mr. Daruwalla" and Abhay started touring the campus.

Aditi was sitting on the campus and weeping, suddenly someone forwarded the handkerchief to her and said "Why you didn't tell me that you work here?", on listening to the voice she stood up and said, "Abhay...has the seminar ended? what are you doing here?".
He didn't say anything then suddenly Aditi said "I am sorry Abhay for lying to you". He said by stepping forward "It's fine Aditi because even after the ten years of separation I still love you" and she replied, "I also Abhay but why our fate separated us from each other".
He smiled sadly and replied "Because we allowed the time and people to decide our fate" and he turned to go back,  then suddenly Aditi said "You're going back Abhay will you not stay anymore?", he stopped and replied "Yes because our relationship grip has loosened now" and he began to move. She said "So remember that although the grip gets loosened still it is in the hands of the owner only" and he went away. Aditi stood there silently thinking about their lost love.

Kartik came to Abhay and said "Hope that you would have loved our campus Mr. Daruwalla", he smiled and replied "Yes very much Professor" and he escorted him to his car.

At home, Aditi was sitting sadly in the bedroom and thinking about Abhay continuously then suddenly someone said "Aditi... Aditi where are you?" but still she didn't reply. Then he came and snapped in front of her face and said "Aditi what happened?", she came to her senses and said, "Yes Murat what happened?".
He looked at her and asked "What happened are you fine?", she replied
"Yes, I'm fine". On listening to this Murat sat down near her and said "why you began to work after the 5th month of your delivery only, you need to take care of  Eren, he is still four months only as well as Hande and Eda also". Aditi replied "actually Murat I was bored since my pregnancy, so I decided that after delivery I will join the work", then he said, "Take care of yourself as well as Eren. So now you will have rest for 8-9 months".
Suddenly Demet and Hande came into the room by shouting "Anne...Baba.." and both of them hugged Aditi, she said "Eda and Hande how was your day with Zeynep hala"; Eda replied "Nice Anne" Then Murat made both sit on his lap and said "good girls now come and have dinner, let Anne have rest" and he led them towards the dining room.

After the dinner, Murat said "Aditi I have to tell you some exciting news", on listening she asked "What?". Then he held her and said "Darling,  Anne, and Baba are arriving tomorrow from Izmir", she replied "Wow that's nice so now come and have sleep" As she was about to go to bed; suddenly Murat picked her up in his arms and began kissing her and said, "not without you Mrs. Tarakci". After that, he threw her on the bed and climbed onto her, and began kissing and sucking her neck and shoulders.
Aditi said "Murat control now because now we have become parents.." but he interrupted her and said "So what I will continue to do till the end" saying this as he was about to slip her nightgown, she stopped him by saying "Murat please not today because I'm unwell". On listening to this,  he came down from her and said "ok fine as your wish" Then he hugged her tightly and fell asleep.
Aditi was thinking about Abhay the whole night and Abhay was also thinking about Aditi, the whole night".

In the morning, Natasha came to Abhay and said "Good morning sir ".
He smiled and said "Good morning Natasha. What happened?", she replied by handing him the phone "Sir it's Divya ma'am's call?".
He took it and said, "Hello Divya, what happened?". She said "Hi Abhay. How was the seminar?",
He replied, "Nice, and what about  Shreya and Nitin?". Divya replied "They're also fine and they have demanded some things from you?", Abhay said "ok when I will come back to Mumbai then I will bring it" and he rejected the call.
After rejecting the call he said to himself "All three are selfish, I don't know what made my parents marry me to this money-minded and selfish Divya" and he left for his office branch in New York.

For breakfast, Aditi had cooked a Turkish breakfast dolma and ayran. Murat said "Aditi I am going to the airport to fetch Anne and Baba", then Hande said "Wow dede and nene will be here today" Then he replied, "Yes my dear but first have your breakfast ".
During breakfast,  Aditi said " Murat will you stay at home or leave for the University?"; on listening to this he replied, "Today is a holiday at the University,  so I will stay at home. So please cook pides,  baklava,  knafeh, pilaf, and serbet". On listening to the long list of food items,  she asked "Any Indian food?", he replied, "Make pav bhaji and sheer khurma".
She sighed "ok" and Murat went to the airport to fetch his parents.