𝟐

Jihoon crossed his arms, his eyes glaring up at the tall puppy.

Mingyu smiled sheepishly, stepping aside.

"Make one more joke of my height and I'll hit you" He threatened, sitting down on the couch.

Seungkwan and Seokmin closed their mouths before a word could come out.

Soonyoung skipped over. "Hey Uji"

"Don't call me that" Jihoon said, but inside, he was blushing.

He could've confessed what he's been really feeling for the dancer. But he can't.....because he's too afraid so. Especially that Soonyoung's secretly dating Seokmin.

"Guys! Dinner's ready!!" Jeonghan shouted from the kitchen.

Jihoon sighed, dragging his feet to the dining room.

Jihoon fluttered his eyes open, the first face he saw was Soonyoung's, a smile as sparkly as a diamond.

"Good morning Ji, slept well?"

Jihoon smiled, nodding as he rubbed his eyes.

Soonyoung chuckled. "You're so cute baby" He said, plopping beside him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and kissing his lips.

Jihoon blushed, covering his eyes with his face.

"Nu nu, don't hide that adorable face of yours baby" Soonyoung said, removing his hand. "Cmon, I wanna see my boyfriend's face"

Jihoon giggled. "I love you Soonie"

Soonyoung grinned. "I love you too Hoonie" He said, booping his nose.

Seungcheol placed a hand on Soonyoung, trying to calm the silently sobbing boy.

"Hyung, I'm scared.......What if he never wakes up?" He mumbled.

Seungcheol rubbed his back. "We have to trust him"

The leader turned around to the rest of the members. "And we have to show him that we still love him"

The team nodded.