𝟓

[a/n: normal font - Seventeen from the real world
bold font - Seventeen from the Jihoon's dream]

"Well well" Jisoo crossed his arms. "What are you doing here?"

Jisoo glared at him. "We're taking back our Jihoon"

Jihoon turned around, confused. "Wait a minute..." He rubbed his eyes. "Guys?"

"Jihoon-ah, it's us" Soonyoung said.

Minghao came in front of Jihoon. "Don't listen to them Ji hyung, you're safer here with us. Everything you could ever want is already here"

"Yeah hyung!" Chan exclaimed. "We still have many places to show you!"

Chan was about to attack him, but Hansol and Seungkwan held him back.

"Jihoon, you need to come with us" Jeonghan spoke up. "You don't need this to relieve stress"

"Oh shut it" Seungkwan snarled. "You can't even take care of him when he's still with you. What difference will it make if he comes with you?"

"We maybe not perfect, but we're still the same Ji hyung" Seungkwan said towards the male that hid in Soonyoung's chest.

"We're your friends that faced the same pressure and stress as you" Hansol said.

"Through thick and thin, remember Ji?" Seungcheol said. "Through thick and thin, we'll never break"

"We aren't all perfect hyung, you make a mistake too. So do us" Seokmin said. "But remember everytime we mess up, you'll always look at us in the eye and encourage us to try it again until we get it right. Right Ji hyung?"

Jihoon looked up, peeking one eye to see them.

"We don't want to loose you hyung, you're everything to us" Chan cried. "We're always 13 right? No one left behind"

Minghao sniffled. "Carats are waiting for you Ji hyung, back home. They're all waiting"

"Your family is waiting for you" Jun said.

"Our label mates can't wait to hang out with you again hyung" Mingyu said.

Jihoon didn't realize he was slowly pushing himself away from Soonyoung.

"Don't listen to them Ji hyung!!" Seokmin yelled.

Jihoon turned around to face him.

"They don't care about you! And they never will!" Seokmin yelled, his voice dark.

Jihoon looked back at them.

Soonyoung opened his arms wide.

"We are one right?" Soonyoung smiled warmly. "13 minus 1 equals zero"

Jihoon smiled, running to his arms.

"NO!!" Seventeen yelled, as the ground began to shake and slowly, every fake member began to disappear.

"Let's get outta here" Seungcheol said.

Minghao nodding, shutting his eyes closed.

Minghao opened his eyes, seeing he was the only one still awake.

But soon, Soonyoung's eyes opened, the Jisoo's, Jeonghan's and so on.

And after minutes, everyone was awake except for one. Jihoon.

Everyone hovered over him.

"Do you think he left behind?" Seokmin asked in worry.

There was silence until Jihoon opened his eyes open. "Surprise!"

"Hyung!" "Ji!"

Jihoon laughed. "Did I worry you all that much?"

"Very much pabo" Wonwoo pouted, lightly punching him.

"Let's try something else to relieve your stress okay?" Seungcheol said, rubbing his knee.

"Wanna go meditate with me sometime hyung?" Minghao asked.

Jihoon shook his head. "Heck no!"

Everyone laughed, as soon they all squished Jihoon for a group hug.

"You guys are annoying" Jihoon mumbled, but smiled afterwards. "But I still love y'all"