𝟑

"Good morning Ji!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

"Morning" Jihoon grumbled, making his way to his seat.

Jisoo smiled beside him. "What's wrong Ji?"

"Nothing"

"Doesn't seem like it"

"It's none of your business" Jihoon huffed, crossing his arms as he looked down.

Jisoo looked at Jeonghan, who signaled him to go away.

Jisoo nodded, slipping out from his seat. Instead, Seungcheol replaced him, patting the younger's back. "Hey Ji, it's Cheol"

"Mm"

"Something bothering you?"

"Just stress" He mumbled.

Seungcheol smiled. "If there's anything bothering you, don't hesitate to talk it out to any of us. Okay?"

Jihoon nodded.

"Here you go. First come, first serve" Jeonghan smiled, handing him a plate of breakfast.

"Thanks hyung...."

"Ji hyung" Minghao came in.

"Yes Hao?"

"Can I sit beside you?"

"Sure" Jihoon smiled, patting the space beside him.

Minghao grinned, sliding beside Jihoon.

The older laughed, ruffling his hair as he continued reading.

"Watcha reading about?"

"Just some novel"

Minghao nodded, staring at him.

10 minutes later, Jihoon closed his book.

"What's wrong hyung?"

"I gotta go Hao, I have a hang out with Jun, Wonwoo and Soonyoung at the arcade later-"

"No. Stay" Minghao said, grabbing his wrist.

"Why?"

"Why do you think they invited you? They just pity you hyung, they don't really care" Minghao said seriously his eyes darkening.

"Hao..."

"And besides, I got a better place to show ya!" He suddenly grinned, the dark aura disappearing.

Before Jihoon could even protest, Minghao dragged him towards the nearest window as the two jumped out of it, landing on soft green grass.

Jihoon looked up, his eyes widening at the beautiful sight of coke waterfall and the piano keyboard path.

"See? This is much better than the arcade right?"

Jihoon smiled. "Yeah"

Wonwoo bit his lip in nervous.

"Hyung.....he's not waking up" Jun said, turning around to the leader after he tried to shake Jihoon awake.

Seungcheol sighed. "We can't loose him"

"There's gotta be some other way to win over them" Soonyoung said.

Jisoo leaned himself against the door's frame. "I'm just glad he told us about this. If he hadn't, we would've have lost him weeks ago"