𝟬𝟭𝟯. ferrari admin

LOVER -
act one chapter thirteen

IRIS WAS CURRENTLY RINGING HER GRANDMA, explaining the current situation that the idiotic (but very good looking) Ferrari driver had swapped their phones. Now much like Charles' brothers, Léana claimed that Charles had planned the motion in an act to get closer to Iris.

The singer could only roll her eyes, finding the theory pointless.

There was no way on earth Charles Leclerc was into her, he could have any girl in the world and have them wrapped around his finger. So why on earth would he chose Iris? She believed there were much better options for him out there, more interesting and much more beautiful girls.

Iris, of course, hadn't said that to her grandma and kept the thoughts to herself as bit down on the skin around her nails. A horrible habit she had picked up from her own father, who she often used to catch doing the action before setting off in his Ferrari.

Ferrari had had their mouths wide open when they saw Iris in the back of the Haas garage. Feeling a spot of sadness as they wondered why the girl wasn't in their garage cheering on her fathers team.

And of course, they had a grand scheme to get her back in the garage she belonged in. And of course, that task rested on the shoulders of the Ferrari admin.

scuderiaferrari has sent you an email. click here to open it!

SCUDERIAFERRARI:
Hi Iris! Admin here speaking on behalf of all those here at the Scuderia. The Jeddah Grand Prix is next week, and we have a request for you to be present in the back of our garage cheering on the team. It would be lovely for a lot of the staff to see you again.
Can't wait to hear back from you, from all the staff at the Scuderia.

IRISBLANCHE:
mon dieu
holy shit balls
pardon my french
i mean what an opportunity, i'd be happy to accept and see the scuderia doing well again

SCUDERIAFERRARI:
Amazing! All your flights, accommodations and a meal advice flyer will be forwarded over to you soon. See you soon!

IRISBLANCHE:
thank you so much for this,
it does really mean a lot to me

mick? :

CHARLES:OH MY FUCKING GODIM GOING TO THE JEDDAH GPIN THE FERRARI GARAGE

CHARLES:
OH MY FUCKING GOD
IM GOING TO THE JEDDAH GP
IN THE FERRARI GARAGE

MICK?:
why wouldn't you be?
is that not the team you are signed for?
and why are you telling me?

CHARLES:
OH
YEAH
ITS IRIS

MICK?:
DON'T TELL ME YOU SLEPT TOGETHER