𝟬𝟮𝟭. cheap shot

LOVER -
act one chapter twenty-one.

liked by: bedroomsinger, carlossainz55, charles_leclerc, arthur_leclerc and 3,728,987 others

scuderiaferrari: so proud 🙌🏻❤️

view all 1,829,821 comments.

bedroomsinger: hot 🙌🏻❤️
not_aleclerc: i hate you 🙌🏻❤️

sebsgoldenchild: what on earth
bedroomsinger: it was a joke mick. do you know the meaning of the word joke?

landonowins: so proud charles 🙌🏻❤️
carlosnowins: what about me ??
landonowins: nothing to be proud of babe x

not_aleclerc: @landonowins, win a race first then you can chat x
shoey.co.uk: i won a race for mclaren and they still don't want me x

maxv1: i'm not
not_aleclerc: no one asked you to be

arthurcornstar: get me in that seat and i'll show leclerc levels
not_aleclerc: i am literally your brother arthur

"AUSTRALIA'S BEAUTIFUL." Iris commented, her head rested against Charles' shoulder as they watched the sunset.

The pair having been sat on the beach ever since the debrief had ended, watching as people come and go. People watching, planning out these detailed explanations of what they think the strangers life is like. Coming to a disagreement every so often and threatening to throw the other in the sea.

At first, Charles had thought she was serious and had to be often reminded she was clearly joking.

Inside he was screaming. Iris was leaning on his shoulder and he couldn't help but let the heat rise to his cheeks (thankfully, she couldn't see it). The light pink, matching the shades of the sky.

Charles made a promise to himself, he was definitely not going to screw it up this time. Although, this hadn't been the intricate plan he'd put down, he found this to be better. It was intimate just the two of them, spontaneous almost?

To be happy you cannot plan every single aspect of you life, good things come to those who wait. And you cannot rely on a plan to be happy. Sometimes things happen unplanned and it ends up better than what you had originally planned.

Charles and Iris had never been a planned meeting. He was just being a caring person who took a drunk person under his wing and nursed her till the morning.

The ice cream (date?) hadn't been planned. But, for both Iris and Charles they couldn't have loved something more.

Things didn't have to be perfect, to be a good experience.