Part 1(no titles for this lol)

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, the app I used when wrighting this did not have auto-correct,

!!THIS IS AN AU!!

Sapnap was on the couch, wondering what Karl was doing in the other room. He decided to just go to sleep.

An hour or so later, he was gently shaken awake. He opened his eyes to see Karl standing over him.
"Karl..?" He murmered, still half asleep.
"Lets go to bed now, Nick!" Karl said with a smile on his face, looking happier than normal.
"Okay..." He replied, getting up from the couch.

In the morning, Sapnap decided not to wake Karl up. He knew that Karl wondered why he refused to kiss him, but he knew that Karl was understanding-to him at least.

Karl woke up around an hour later and ran to Sapnap (almost) the moment he saw him.
"Nick!" Karl yelled, wraping his arms around him.
"Good morning, Karl!" Sapnap replied, remembering how Karl used to do this to Quackity- when he rememberd who Quackity was...

A few hours later, 3 or so, Karl shouted to Sapnap that he was off, then he went into the libary.

(In this AU Sapnap knows that Karl is a time traveler!)

Sapnap decided that he would ask someone if they knew where Quackity is, as he wanted to find his fiancé.

He decided on asking Tommy. Though he wasn't on great terms with Tommy, Tommy did know everyone on the server-so it didn't hurt to try asking.

"Tommy! Can I ask you something?" Sapnap yelled when he found him, "Please!"
Tommy replied, "What do you need..?" He huffed
"Do..do you know where Quackity is?"
"Yeah,"
"Can you tell me?"
"Yeah,"
"Will you tell me?"
"If you insist, Its a place called Las Nevadas-that's all I'll say!"
"Thank you, Tommy!"
"Yeah, I'm the best, I know!"

He was thinking of who to ask where Las Nevadas is.
'Maybe Phil, Phil's nice to everyone."

"Phil didn't know..." Sapnap Sighed. He saw Tubbo walking past and decided to give it a try.
"Tubbo!" He yelled.
"Hmm?" Tubbo hummed, turning around, "Sapnap, haven't seen you in a while! Did you need something?"
"It's a bit random..but, do you know where Las Nevadas is?"
"Yeah, I can take you if you want! It's not like I still have a husband and son at home..!"
"Thank you...so much!"

When they got there it was starting to get dark.
"Thank you again Tubbo!" Sapnap
"No problem, and- you dont need to be sorry, everyone deserves a second chance!" Tubbo replied.

That's the end of part one! Hope you enjoyed!