Part 3

PART 3!!!!!!

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, the app I used when wrighting this did not have auto-correct,

!!THIS IS AN AU!!

When they got to the house Charlie led him in.
"Quackity!" Slime called out. They then saw a figure running towards them.
"Charli-" He stopped "Sapnap..?!"

It was Quackity! Quackity let out a sigh and walked over to Slime.
"Charlie Slimecicle." He said, rasing his voice slightly.
"Sorry..." Slime replied. Quackity then hugged the little slime.
"I'll let you off this time..." Quackity assured him, then turned to Sapnap.

"What are you doing here?!" Sapnap could hear the pain in Quackity's voice.
"I was looking for you..!" Sapnap told him, "I spent all day asking around for who knew where you were!"

"What about Karl? He needs you!" Quackity reminded him anger rising slightly.
"Karl has friends who he is staying with, I made sure that he was okay- and he can call me anytime!" Sapnap assured him.

They stood in the hallway for a few minutes, before Quackity invited him in. When they were walking down the hall, Sapnap behiend Quackity, He got a good look at Quackity's wings.

"Your wings are a lot bigger than the last time I saw them!" Sapnap mentioned once they had stopped.
"Yeah, they've grown quite a bit, havent they." Quackity answered him.

"Im meat!" They heard the slime say. Quackity turned around and looked at him.
"Yes, you are. Aren't you?" Quackity assured him. "Hey Charlie, what do you know about Sapnap?"

"Sapnap from Kinoko Kingdom? I saw a lot of him!" The slime answered. "I know that he's mostly blaze, and that BadBoyHalo found him in The Nether and raised him!"

"How do you know that?!" Sapnap spt, in total shock.
"I saw!" Charlie replied.
"Are you older than me?!"
"What is an older?"
"Were you created before him, Charlie?" Quackity answed him.
"Yep!" Slime looked proud to have learned something new.

Sapnap was surprised but didn't say anything else. He just looked at Quackity, who was smiling. That made him smile aswell.

After a while, Sapnap decided to explain things to Quackity.
"Quackity, can I explain Karl's actions to you..?" He tried.
"Go on then." Quackity answered.

"Karl...has some secrets that are making his memeories deteriorate. I thought that maybe you might have some pictures, or videos, of us 3 that could remind him!" He explained.

"That explains a lot...Yeah, of course I have pictures of us." Quackity answered. "Follow me, I have a lot in my room."
"Okay!" Sapnap answered.

That's part 3! Sorry that it was short, I thought that this would be a good place to end off! Part 4 will be out soon!