Part 5

PART 5!!POGGERS!!!

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, the app I used when wrighting this did not have auto-correct,

!!THIS IS AN AU!!

Thank you if you read this

They left the following morning. Karl wouldn't. loosen the tight grip that he had on Sapnap's hand the whole way there.

Sapnap stopped for a second, and looked up. Karl followed his feancé's gaze.
"Las Nevada's..?" Karl Murmured to Sapnap, confused.
"This is Quackity's country!" Sapnap told him.
"He has his own country?!"
"Yep."

Sapnap went quiet as he looked around. Suddenly he grabbed Karl by the arm and dragged him as fast as possible.
"What are you doing!?" Karl asked, annoyed.

Sapnap ignored him ans called to someone. "Hey!" He yelled, "Charlie!"
Karl watched as a small boy bounded towards them.

"Hey buddy!"
Karl watched Sapnap greet Charlie. The slime reminded him of Robin(Tales of the SMP ep1).

Karl tried to speak to Slime, "Hello, I'm-"
"Karl Jacobs from..." Slime tried. "Karl Jacobs from..."
"You normally just know this. Come on!" Sapnap encoraged.
"Karl Jacobs from... every-where? Everytime?"

"Why dont we go see Alex?" Karl asked, remembering the whole reason that they were there. Sapnap nodded and led him towards Quackity's house.

When they got there, Karl got a tighter grip of his Feancé's hand. Charlie opened the door and called for Quackity.

"Charli- Sapnap you back!" Quackity sounded happy, "And you brought Karl!"

Quackity stepped closer and Karl hugged him as soon as he was close enought. Quackity seemed supprised at first, then hugged him back.

Karl stepped back, and hid his face into Sapnap's shoulder.

Quackity laughed out loud, but not his usual-energetic laugh.
"What's that sad face for?" He laughed. "Come in!"

They were sat for about 30 minutes, just catching up on things, when sapnap-who Karl was lying on- got up to 'get a drink'. Karl and Sapnap sat for another 2 awkward minutes in silence, before Karl flopping over and lying on Quackity.

After a few minutes, Quckity started playing with Karl's hair.
"Im sorry, Alex..." Karl mummbled.
"You dont need to apologize, Karlos! Sapnap explained enough!" Quackity assured him, still playing with his hair.

When Sapnap had returned, the two were both asleap.
"Hey Charlie?" Sapnap asked "Where does Quackiry keep the key to his room?"
"He has it on a necklace with two engadggament rings! But I do have a spare for emergancys!"
"Can I use it? He's fell asleap- and I think that he'd have a better sleep in bed."
"Ill go get it!"
Charlie ran to his room to get the key.

When he emerged from his room he gave Sapnap the keys. Sapnap thanked the Slime and unlocked the door.

He carried them in, one at a time, carefully as to not wake them.

He took the necklace off Quackity and made sure that they both had their shoes off. He climbed into bed with them, and the 3 of them went to sleep together for the first time in a long, long, time.

(I would normally stop it here, but I want to make up for the time missed! Time for 5.5!)

Quackity woke up first, he was suprised to be with his Fiancés. He got out of bed quietly and went to check on Charlie.

He pushed open Charlie's door slowly, and peered inside. He was pleased to see the slime asleap happily. It made him smile.

Suddnly he felt a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and turned around at once. It was Sapnap.
"S..Sapnap!" Quackity stampered quietly.
"What?" Sapnap teased.
"Shh! Charlie's asleap! So is Karl-"
"What's with all the noise?" Karl asked sleepily.
Quackity pushed past Sapnap snd hugged Karl. "Nick's bullying me!" He whispered, "And he almost woke Charlie up!"
Karl stepped away and did his dolphin-like laugh. "Sorry-" he choked, fighting back his laughther.

"Lets just get away from Charlie's room" Quackity decided, "I dont want to wake him up.

The three decided to put on a new horror movie called 'You are not my Mother'(it's on netflix, horror films don't normally scare me- but that did!)

Karl sat in the middle of the two terrorfied. Sapnap seemed quite scared too, but Quackity was unfased.

"How are you not scared, Alex!" Karl shouted.
"Just not. I've dealt with Purpled, I can take on anything!"

"What is with you and Purpled..?" Sapnap tried asking.
Quackity was silent gor a moment, then sighed, "The di#k killed Charlie." His words were flat, yet full of meaning.

"Di#k." Sapnap replied.
"He hasn't came back to Las Nevadas yet tho."

"P#ssy!" Karl butted in, making Sapnap and Quackity laugh- this was the laugh that both Karl and Sapnap had missed.

A few moments later, there was a knock at the door- and a few MORE moments later Karl and Sapnap heard the door slam.

"What?" Sapnap asked Quackity.
"I just jinxed myself." Q's words were flat again.

"I'll deal with the p#ssy!" Karl called as he went to the door.

He opened the door, looked Purpled up and down- then said. "Fu#k you- Fu#king b#tch!"

I got a bit carried away lol

Thanks so much is you read my sh#ty fanfics!