Part 4

PART 4 LETS GOOO!!!!

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, the app I used when wrighting this did not have auto-correct,

!!THIS IS AN AU!!

Thank you if you read this

"That explains a lot...Yeah, of course I have pictures of us." Quackity answered. "Follow me, I have a lot in my room."
"Okay!" Sapnap answered.

When they got to Quackity's room, it was locked. So Quackity had to unlock it. Things were serious now, because this could be the key to Karl remembering Quackity!

Once they were in the room, Sapnap could a some pictures on the wall. Most of Slime, but two stood out to him. One was of: Sapnap, Quackity and Karl. A nice photo from a long time ago.

The other was a picture of 5 people. Quackity and Fundy was wearing matching red uniforms, and Slime was wearing the same but in green.

The other 2 people was Foolish and Purpled, but purpled face was scribbled out.
"Here, if you go back in the morning- you can give him these!" Quackity said, passing sapnap a few photos of the three of them.
"Thanks, Ducky!" Sapnap replied, full of exitment.
'Ducky?!' Thought Quackity.

After Sapnap called Karl to say goodnight, he went to sleep in the guest bedroom.

In the morning, Sapnap decided to stay for a while. Quackity and Slime gave him a tour of Las Nevadas.

Towards the end of the tour, they came to a place that Quackity said was for 'weddings'. He also mentioned that it was the one of the first things he'd built when making Las Nevadas.

"You should leave soon." Quackity reminded Sapnap.
"I know-" Sapnap was begining to say when he got a call. It was fron Karl.
"Who is it?" Quackity asked.
"Karl."
"Okay, take it."
"Thanks!"

"Hey babe!" Sapnap greeted him, "Did you need something?"
"I just wanted to know when your gonna be home-" Karl got cut off "Robin, stay in sight!"
"Who's Robin?"
"Little orphan from the past."
"Keep him away from Techno, then!"
"Yeah.."
"I'll be home tonight, it's a long walk, so I'll leave soon!"
"Okay, thanks babe! Bye! Love you!"
"Love you!"

"You should leave now." Quackity suggested.
"I don't wanna leave you though Ducky!" Sapnap wined.
"The sooner you leave, the sooner you can come back with Karlos!"
Upon being reminded this, Sapnap said his goodbyes and rushed home to Karl.

When he got home, he made sure that he had all the photos that Quackity gave him. Luckly, he did.

Stepping in, he called for Karl's name. And what felt like a millisecond later, Karl's arms were wrapped around him.
"I missed you, Nick!" He told him.
"I missed you too, Karl!" He assured him.

After awhile, Sapnap decided to try with the pictures.
"Hey babe..?" Sapnap tried.
"Yeah, Nick?" Karl responded.
"I have some photos here to help with your memory!"
"Show!"

Sapnap handed him one photo.
"What..?" Karl murmured, "Show me the others!.."
Sapnap handed him the rest of the photos, Slowly begining to hug him.

"What have I done..?!" Karl asked, "I must have ruined Alex's life!"
Sapnap could see tears in his fiancé's eyes, and pulled him in for a big hug.
"He gave me the photos to show you, babe. He wants us to go see him!" Sapnap assured him. "Do you want to go?"
"Mhm.." Karl managed to respond.
"I'll tell him that we'll leave in the morning, then!" Sapnap got out his phone and sent Quackity a picture of Karl and a message saying 'Were leaving in the morning' then put his phone down.

Tysm for reading! Part 5 soon!