Prologue

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

💣 This is a 'fan fiction

💣 Anything happens in the story does not resemble any real life event and it is not a reflection of the real people mentioned in the story in any way. This means no harm or disrespect to any real life people, places, events, communities and any person's emotions.

💣 This is a ship fan fiction which is totally a fabrication of human mind and does not portray any sexual orientation or related matters regarding any real person mentioned in the story. Bear that well in mind.

💣 This is a 100% imaginary creation of mine and all rights reserved

💣 Do not even intend to copy, steal, re-publish or distribute any copy, phrase or anything in any other way without authorization.

💣 Because if you do so, you'd be committing an offence under the Intellectual property act no. 36 of 2003 and I've all the rights to take legal actions against you if I want. That's in our country's context. If we were to follow the WIPO copyright laws, things might turn even ugly. So do not plagiarize. As simple as that.

💣 This book might contain sexually explicit scenes and you've been warned.

💣 The 'mature audience' privilege on wattpad is ON for this story. Thus you all are reading at your own risk and hereafter I'm not obliged to warn you in advance if such scene is following.

💣 I am well aware of the publishing laws and the privileges which are bestowed upon me as a writer under this platform. So, wrap your pea sized brain around the fact that, It is not a crime to write a fan fiction.. 😋

💣 If you do not like anything, leave respectfully without being an entitled monkey.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

To All the Karens and a**holes out there, 

If you do not like ship fan fiction or fan fiction in general, or if you are not fond of any of the underrated ships mentioned in this book or any top-bottom dynamic, you could leave as a respectful human being.

Cuz, you are literate and read the above passage and now, with your brain you could process things. There are no managers to talk to.😏