𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏

〘 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 〙

  ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━

"The kingdom of Fiore..." You read out loud the words that filled the large geography book that you are currently holding in your grasp, "It's a stable neutral country with a population of 17 million."

"It is a world filled with magic. Magic is traded like common gods. It has become a part of daily life. And some people use magic to make a living. Those people are called mages.

Mages belong to various guilds and perform their jobs on request. Countless guilds have been formed in this country. And there's a certain mage guild located in a city. In past times... no, even now, it's still creating legends...

Its name is..."

The page ended and when you flipped to another page, it only reveals a blank sheet. Raising an eyebrow, you closed the book in dismay and pack your things into the bag, and left the huge building called a library, going to the deep forest instead of the city.

"I wasted my time here."

With a map of Earthland in your grasp and your exceeds as your companions, nothing can stop you from joining a guild.

Well, not like you want to join one in the first place but your allowance that was left from your dragon-parent keeps decreasing and thus forced your to join one.

Where are they? You don't have any idea. What you know is that they left you right on the day of your birthday. How thoughtful.

You waited for a week for them but seeing all your belongings along with a map were packed neatly in a medieval backpack; that they probably have casted spatial magic on it to store up any items without using much space. Probably playing a role as a wormhole— they won't be showing any sign of coming back.

With a heavy heart, you left to your journey on this Earthland. Every part of the east, south, west, and even north. That's your mission if you couldn't find any guild that has your interest.

But recently, you found an island in the middle of the ocean near the western continent of Earth Land that is called Alakitasia that has nothing but a Rainbow cherry blossoms tree in the middle of it, orchards of various fruits that act as if as a boundary around the island that filled with a golden meadow and clear water of a waterfall.

Once your eyes landed on this treasure of mother nature, you knew you hit a nature treasure of Earthland.

So with the help of your magic and knowledge of geography, you ended up building a small house with well-made interiors.

With your teleportation magic, your journey is like a piece of cake.

Though, a thought would always be running through your mind at how you could come up with all of these despite your age being only an ordinary 11 years old.