2. maybe i do

"god damn, shes feisty" nikki smirks. "taught her right. she doesn't deserve you assholes, she deserves someone who will care about her for her, and not her body." i hear mick scoff in an annoyed tone.

what he said made me smile to myself, i love him i dont know what i'd do without mick.

i lay in my bed listening to music from the record player in my room and gently humming along to get familiar with the rhythm.

"hey, jennifer?" i hear a voice come from the other side of my door, along with a knock. "come in!" i shout as i sit up.

"everyone left to get food, and i wanted to ask if you would wanna hang out with me downstairs til they get back?" i see tommy walk in but he looked a bit nervous for some reason.

"yeah.. you okay?" i stand up and make my way over to him. "yeah! sorry if i gave an annoyed reply when we first met. my girlfriend cheated me, so i haven't been feeling the best." he scoffs and i stand up as we make our way downstairs.

"well, what's new? they use you for the money then move on because theyre never satisfied, i watched mick go through it just last week." i sigh and plop myself down on the couch, "just dont hang yourself up on it, im sure you'll find another girl in the next week or so"

he lets out a chuckle in return, "but anyways.. hey, im tommy, nice to meet you" he smiles and holds his hand out to correct this introduction from this morning

shit his smile was so pretty.

"nice to meet you too, im jennifer, but you can call me jen or jj" i smile and shake his hand as he sits down beside me, "but, where did they go to get food from? im starving."

"just down the street at that little restaurant. forgot the name but it has like burgers and shit" he says. "ohh i know where, mick and i go there a lot." i smile and pick up the guitar sitting next to the couch.

"you play?"

"my uncle is mick mars, of course i play" i scoff with a smile as i play a little tune. he looked as if he was memorized by it, it was kind of cute. "i play the drums aswell" i smile and point to the other room.

"damn" he smiles and looks into the direction of the room, seeing the set. "yeah mick was insistent on me learning guitar because 'drums were too easy'. he's always been that way" i laugh a little bit.

he laughs along with me and nods his head, "yep, constantly like that with the band."

"you know, find it funny how feisty you get sometimes" he takes a sip of jack sitting beside him. "mick is super strict on me being willing to date one of you guys, he's so worried about it." i laugh lightly

"yeah mick seems like the type of person to be all strict with that, he thinks we only date girls for their body, i mean i dont know about vin and nikki but im most certainly not like that.. well most of the time im not" he nods in understanding.

"i mean, i guess there's really no reason, mick is up my ass constantly.." i continue to pluck the strings in the guitar.

"but i mean go after who you love, you know? dont let mick or anyone decide that for you." he cocks his eyebrows up and tilts his head towards me. "god t, you are a hopeless romantic, huh" i smile then realize what i called him, "oh shit sorry, tommy." i correct.