7. dreaming

"t- tommy.." i whisper against his lips, extremely confused on what i should feel. "i- im sorry.." he pulls away and puts his hands on his face in regret.

"oh what the hell" i smile and pull myself on top of him, continuing to kiss him. his hands run all around my body as his lips moved to my neck sucking around in all places.

my mind was flooded with so many questions and so many worries, it felt like i was dreaming. "w- why..?" i turn to look at him. he looks down at me, "jennifer, god this is going to sound so cheesy, but i fell for you the first moment i saw you. i tried to hide it because i knew mick didn't want us to do anything with you and i tried to respect it." he looks away.

"i started with jillian because i hoped she be a distraction, but fuck. i couldn't help but think of you every time i kissed her, or touched her, or anything j!!" he throws his head back down onto the couch, "and the way mick talks about you in the studio doesn't help. he says you're so kind and so funny... and when we met i saw everything in you."

i stared at him completely speechless. "i understand if you dont feel the same way.." he sighs and turns to me.

"no i do, tommy. its just i thought i wasn't your type..?" i laugh lightly in confusion. "jen, i was in denial at that point. i genuinely didn't know what i wanted because jill and i were talking and i liked her a lot and i liked you a lot as well but i knew i wouldn't have a chance with you.."

what the hell is happening. nikki sixx and tommy lee claim they like me, and i've kissed them both.

my uncles bandmates.

the fucking terror twins.

im so fucking confused on what im meant to do.

"yo we're back!!" vince shouts, causing tommy to immediately pop up and walk away from me  before they saw us.

"finally" he nervously laughs and walks over to the food in the kitchen. "sorry, traffic was super backed up" vince apologizes. "you're good, man" tommy pats his shoulder.

once they all get their food and drinks they make their way to the dining table.

"jen... is that a hickey..?" mick squints his eyes to focus more on my neck. i glance at tommy who's hiding a smile and i look back
to mick, "burned myself with a curling iron this afternoon.." i lie to him.

"oh pfft, you and those damn irons! always burning yourself." he laughs to himself before taking a bite of his food. the look tommy had on his face caused me to bite my tongue to hold in the laugh.

- -

"okay guys, see y'all tomorrow!" i say to the band sitting on the couch as mick and i leave tommys house.

"god im exhausted.." i yawn as i lay my head on the window. "yeah its pretty late, you had a few drinks" he chuckles lightly. "i have a question... and this is completely hypothetical." i turn to look at him, slurring my words a bit.

"oh no.." he laughs a bit. "if i were to date one of the band members, how would you react?" i ask him. "well... i would hate it obviously. but really, i just want you to be happy. i would prefer with someone else but if you genuinely think one of those fuckers deserves you, then you go for it, hun" he pats my thigh with a smile.