Chapter 2

The clock read 9 pm as you finally made it back to your dorm room,a time that had become all too familiar for you after starting college. While you had intended to make it back sooner, a last minute study session with a few of your classmates had extended your evening. The soft chime of incoming messages filled the previously quiet room as you stepped through the door and flipped on the light switch, allowing a soft glow to illuminate the once dark room. Before you could give your full attention to the notifications, you followed your nightly ritual, or at least part of it. 

As you slowly made your way over to your dresser, you began shedding the clothes of today, lazily tossing them into a pile on the floor. When you finally arrived at the dark brown wooden dresser, you opened one of the drawers where comfort patiently awaited you. Your hands moved slowly, pushing a few pieces aside, before finally finding what you were looking for. Slipping into a warm pair of pajamas, you traded the constraints of jeans for an embrace of familiar softness: an oversized shirt that was once your favorite band tee, and a pair of fuzzy pants. 

Now wrapped in a cocoon of warmth and comfort, you took your place at your desk, its surface cluttered with notes and sketches of outfit designs from previous projects. It was time to investigate what all the commotion was about.

The moment you logged on, Nightowl and June greeted you with warm messages, their words forming a virtual hug. It was remarkable how quickly this server had become a haven of camaraderie. It felt like you'd been friends for ages, even though it had only been a day since you joined. 

Before diving into the current conversation, you took a moment to scroll through the previous messages. It was reassuring to find that the chatter was mostly casual banter. It seemed you hadn't missed out on anything crucial. Content with your search, you turned your attention back to Nightowl and June, eager to catch up with them.

LovelyLola
Hello everybody!

June
hey y/n. how were classes?

LovelyLola
Same as always. 
Nothing really new or exciting.
How were your days?

While waiting for the other members to join in on the conversation, the three of you chatted about the day's events. It wasn't long before the main chatting channel flurried to life with activity as the others came online and joined in on the discussion. A slight motion on the side of your screen caught your attention, pulling your eyes away from Quest's messages. On the left side of the screen, you noticed a new texting channel that wasn't there previously had been added and highlighted as messages began flowing through it. Wrapping up your conversation in the main channel, your mouse drags over to the new addition, curious to see what it's about.

Xyx
welcome back to Blooming Panic University 

NakedToaster
BPU, if you will

Xyx
i've spoken to the dean about your performance
and we've come to the conclusion that you all need a special tutoring session
with your loving professor :3

NakedToaster
today we have prepared a quiz for you on bloomic lore

To your surprise, upon entering the new channel, you were met with Xyx and NakedToaster engaging in some sort of roleplay. You'd be lying if you said this didn't confuse you in the slightest, but nonetheless you decided to go along with it like everyone else.  Nightowl, June, and Onionthief were the only other members invited to this chat. 

As the roleplay commenced, you noticed that something peculiar was afoot in the main chat. With a quick exit, you switch to the main channel, only to be greeted by an inappropriate image sent by an unknown user who had not been there before. Thankfully, Quest acted swiftly and removed the offending content before it could disturb anyone further. The mysterious newcomer was promptly ejected, leaving everyone in a state of bewilderment. Uncertain of how to react, you retreated to the study-hall chat, hoping to distract yourself from the unsettling image you had encountered.