Chapter 3

As days blurred into one another, the demands of college life consumed your existence. You found yourself trapped in the ominous weight of the looming fashion show. Each day began with hopeful sketches and visions, each outfit more unique than the last, yet all met the same fate- crumpled paper, overflowing your wastebasket. If you’d had friends who were passionate environmentalists, they’d surely despair at the paper massacre.

Amidst the chaos, your academic struggles contrasted with your virtual vitality. The Blooming Panic server had become your refuge, offering solace from the stress of your everyday life. You connected with the members more deeply, and one individual, in particular, stood out.

Like normal, the moment your foot touched the wooden floors of your dorm room, the familiar chime of new notifications filled the space. All day today you had been looking forward to talking with your newly made friends. Time had seemed to drag on in your last class, each second ticking by slowly as you anticipated this moment, but you were finally glad to be home. Sitting down in the old chair, you didn’t hesitate to open the bloomic server and join in on the current conversation.

As the days blurred together, the relentless demands of college life closed in, a daunting shadow that consumed your existence. Each morning commenced with hope and ambition, as you sketched out designs that were dreams brought to life. Every outfit held its unique charm, an artistic vision born on paper. Yet, with each stroke of the pencil, they met the same fate- crumpled, discarded, and forgotten. Your wastebasket now reflects an environmentalist's worst nightmare as it overflows with these papers. 

Amidst this chaos, the Blooming Panic server had transformed into your sanctuary, a haven from the mounting pressure of your daily life. The members of the server had transitioned from acquaintances to friends, and one individual had carved out a distinctive place in your heart. 

Today, like any other, the comforting chime of new notifications greeted your ears the moment your feet met the wooden floor of your dorm room. Throughout the day, you had been anticipating this moment, the time when the stresses of the real world gave way to the solace of your virtual refuge. The clock in your last class had seemed sluggish, each second an agonizing crawl towards this cherished time. Finally, you were home, and the old, trusty chair called out to you. Without hesitation, you opened the Blooming Panic server, eager to immerse yourself in the ongoing conversation with your newfound friends. 

LovelyLola
hello, everyone :)
where’s nightowl?

Onionthief
Good evening, Y/n. Nice to see you again.

Xyx
greetings Y/n

NakedToaster
hello etc

Xyx
nightowl will be on soon

In the logical scheme of things, Nightowl’s absence was most likely due to him being immersed in his studies, preparing for his upcoming exam. While you longed for his presence in this moment, you found comfort in the company of the others. It was also an opportunity to make some headway with your own studies; a task that would undoubtedly become more challenging once Nightowl and the others joined. Amidst the playful banter between Xyx and Ontionthief, a subtle movement on the right edge of your screen caught your eye. Shifting your focus from the ongoing conversation, you observed Nightowl’s profile no longer residing in the offline category. An unexpected surge of excitement coursed through you as Nightowl’s message began to materialize in the chat. 

Nightowl
HELLOOOOOO

Xyx
he rises

Onionthief
Hellow, nightowl.