11

It was a quiet night in Wayne Manor for once. The girls were already tucked into their beds, fast asleep. Alfred had turned in for the night. Bruce was off on a vacation, he had promised Selina, and the rest of the boys were out with friends. Adrien, Damian, and Marinette had already changed into their pajamas and sat comfortably by the fireplace to relax. Adrien laid across one of the arm chairs reading another parenting book. Marinette was looking at the latest fashion magazine, while Damian rested his head against her shoulder. Suddenly, Marinette felt a large kick. She quickly got up, startling her husband awake. Damian quickly panicked, but found Marinette standing in front of Adrien.

"Gimmie your hands." she demanded.

Damian sighed in relief and settled back into the couch cushions. He let out a small smile, realizing what was happening. Adrien still confused, held out his hands to Marinette. She smiled at placed them on her stomach.

"Mari, what-" Adrien began to question, but froze.

'Was-Was that a kick?'

Adrien gently pressed his hand on Marinette's stomach, where he thought he felt something against his hand. Sure enough, there was a faint press back. Adrien's eyes lit up in wonder.

"Emma kicked me! She kicked me!" Adrien smiled, happily.

Marinette giggled as Adrien hugged her and pressed his face to her belly.

"Hi, Emma. I'm your Daddy. I can't wait to meet you, Princess." Adrien quickly placing a kiss on her stomach and pulled away, "Sorry, Damian."

"You kissed the baby; it's fine." The Wayne answered

"Damian!" Marinette scolded, slapping his arm.

Damian merely yawned in rebuttal. Adrien chuckled and pulled away from Marinette.

"Come on, Sleepy Head. You have work at five in the morning." Mari spoke, helping him to his feet.

Damian growled in response, "Stupid Father and his stupid random trips."

"You know as well as I do; they are not random." Marinette smirked.

Damian yawned again, "I know; the coward. He should be here for the board review, not me."

"At least you will have Tim to call them out on their bullshit." she reminded him.

"If he's not passed out next to me." the Wayne heir grumbled.

Marinette laughed, as she gently tugged her husband to their room.

Adrien smiled, as he watched the flames flicker on the log. He was still on Cloud Nine from feeling Baby Emma kick his hand. She was getting bigger and it only made him more excited.

'My Little Princess.'