Detective mucles

"So what is it that demanded my spectacular attention because sadly this does not seem like a booty call," I promise you I'm not joking when I say I'm not like this with everyone I have a select few. I could not imagine the embarrassment of flirting with Chief Boden or even more horrific Sergeants Voit.
"We'll ...... no its not we've been going over a case that was recently handed to us and we think it might have something to do with a fire you attended about a month ago" he said flicking through the files on his desk.His triceps glistened   as he did so the man was a god.
" I honestly don't know how much help I'm going to be here fire detective is kind of Kelly's field."
"Hey anything could be helpful just do the best you can yeah." Ruzek assured me as he glided in.
" this old couple who lived on birch wood avenue it says that the fire was spread using an accelerant however  no one has been arrested yet. First it was though that it was just family trying to improve inheritance but ..." Atwater informed me.
" But..." I said lingering a little to forward into Atwater.
"It seems that this sweet  elderly couple were not all as it seems they belonged to a huge money laundering operation." Yikes.
"Anything at all that you remember?"Ruzek added.
"Honestly the place was unusual neither wanted to leave the place was pretty bare no photos nick nacks or anything personal," Then I remember.
"There was this cupboard in the kitchen the old man was scratching at it when we entered the property but I suspect that was checked out"
"Hey that don't matter you added info we didn't know so thank you," smiled Atwater gracing the back of my jacket.
As he walk me outside I wonder.
" Hey if whatever was behind that door was so important it's discover would also be as significant right ...."
"Yeah I guess that means the previous team haven't located it yet I'm pretty sure the hole house was searched".
Then it hit me!
"It still there."
" How?"
"It's got to be it's not been noted as evidence then it's not be found which means it's still there." We both ran to KevsRange drover and leaped into the front seats.

The house was boarded up and was seriously damaged. We enters through the back of the property and we're welcomed by the kitchen we began nocking at cupboards and the wall seeing if anything was unusual.
"Here." Atwater shouted at the back of a cupboard was a false back and hidden behind it was documents and papers to thousands of transactions falsely made or claimed.
"Hey Drinks are on me yeah ?" Kevin told me.
" You know I work here right?"
"Yeah but I wanna thank you.You opened our case right up might even be able to make a few convictions while we're at it."
" Its a pleasure doing business with you detective."
" Oh her she is the woman of the hour the fire detective". Brett chanted giving me a tight hug shortly followed by Gallow and Ritter.
" Shut up" I said nudging her in the side.
" heard someone had been stealing my title" Kelly said chuckling as he patted me on the back and laced his arm around Stella. Thank god they were okay. Maybe Kelly's days of pulling a Severide we're over for good this time.
Later on we had all gathered in the court out the back of Mollys. Fireworks were due to go off any second. It was chilly so I was doing my best to stick next to the heater.
Suddenly bright colours sprayed across the pitch black night Sky it was mesmerising. However it just couldn't keep my eyes from wondering over to that one special person. Who was constantly on my mind especially recently. Something about him was just too interesting pulling me in deeper and deeper.
" you know if you keep staring at him at some point he's going to notice." Stella commented.
" Eh he's not that observant."
" If I didn't know any better I say we have a blossoming romance on our hands,"
" Absolutely not" yes. Yes we did but to my knowledge it was very one side and for now I wanted to keep it that way. Emotions are complicated and I'm an incredibly happy being single right now. That's not to say if he proposed right now the only answer would be yes!
" Oh yeah I smell a fish a great big one."
" " maybe you've been spending to much time on scuba courses,"
" nice try Jamie it's not going to work"
" And neither would me and him. One incredibly handsome detective that could strangle a bear and the ......"
" Most beautiful and badass female fighter in no could totally not at all see that working." Finishing my sentence completely incorrect.
Stella was so wrong an  anyways he was just a mate.