{Pierro}

~The Jester~

Pierro, the very first Fatui Harbinger, the Tsarista's right hand, overseer of all the inner workings of the Fatui, nothing escapes his prominent grip on Snezhnaya...

Nothing but, you

No matter how hard he tried, he could never seem to fully obtain you within his iron grasp.

To many, The Jester is not someone to be trifiled with. On the rare occasion he graces the Harbingers with his attendance, the aura of power and strength radiate off him in stifling waves causing all to turn their attention to him.

You were one of the first people to have not quivered incessantly under his fatal gaze. Instead you embraced it, acting unaffected, acting equal to him. On every other occasion this would be an immediate death sentence. But when you arrived, it was not "every other occasion" it was a moment to be treasured as you appeared out of nowhere and offered the best thing you could possibly give to the Harbinger, your companionship.

This may seem inconsequential, but to Pierro, its all he ever needed.

The further you rise the more powerful and influential you become, but the lonelier you find yourself. This is what Pierro found himself suffering from, no one the turn to, having the serve the Tsarista no matter what, dealing with the childish bickering from his comrades, scheming against the gods of this land for the tyranny and destruction they brought along under the guidance of Celestia.

But there was one reprise, and the came in the form of a young lady who emerged from the shadows and drifted away into the raging blizzard.

When you first appeared Pierro assumed the stress and lack of sleep was finally coming to get him, how else could he envision such a beautiful and generous being such as yourself?

When you spoke its as if Celestia itself descended upon the mortal and realm and graced him, and him alone.

He didn't know how exactly you got here but by the archons he glad you did, not only did appear out of fine air, but you gave him compassion, empathy, support and then later on...

Love.

"I'm afraid I'm lost in you my dear..." Pierro grumbled in his deep baritone voice as he held you close, vowing to never let you go.

"Then it seems I must guide you, my love" you replied, also a silent vow on how you, no matter how elusive you seem, will never truly leave him.

I have given into my temptations and started a short oneshot book to hopefully get in the flow of writing again :) (also most of the harbingers could bend me over signoras coffin and fu-)

Tschüss ✨
-Lunae
{438 words}