A / N

______________________________

N O S T A L G I A
_____________________________

[ ☀︎ ]

D E S C R I P T I O N
__________________

Maisie Lavon has always been the good girl. Always class best and a total workaholic. But being the shy and sweet girl hasn't always made it easy for her. In a world  full of ambitious teenagers that go partying she'd stay at home reading a book. Her boy best friend being the only boy who talks to her— totally platonic in her eyes.

But when Maisie finds herself surrounded by couples years later, she thinks something is wrong with her. Love never occurred to her but as she gets older she craves affection.

So she decides to take a break to house-keep her parent's beach house, only to find the charming and good looking man that recently visited her flower shop, sitting at the pool.

Everett Santiago. Her childhood best friend. When they reveal the misunderstanding between their parents, both Maisie and Everett have no other choice than to spend the next weeks with each other. But when Everett gets a glimpse of her lack of romance in her life, he offers her to teach her some things.

What happens when they rebond after all those years?

If Maisie accepts the offer will they ever look at each other the same way?

[ ☀︎ ]

D E D I C A T I O N
__________________

To everyone that longs a summer romance <3

[ ☀︎ ]

E P I G R A P H
__________________

Life went on. But it was never the same again.

[ ☀︎ ]

T R I G G E R  W A R N I N G S
& T R O P E S
___________________

Some of the tropes or topics can be found uncomfortable by some people. The tropes and topics included:

T R O P E S
1. Childhood best friends to lovers
2. Friends with benefits
3. Inexperienced x experienced

I N C L U D E D  T O P I C S
1. mature scenes
2. harsh language 

Please read with caution
<3

[ ☀︎ ]

S T A M P S
_________________
started: [ 07/24/22  |  06/22/23 ]
finished:

[ ☀︎ ]

I hope you enjoy this book, and thank you for giving it a try.
I don't know about the updating schedule, but I'm trying to be active!
Have fun reading!
Mi

[ ☀︎ ]

Nostalgia © 2023 delicatewxnder