{3}

"So what are your actual goals out of this?" Olivia asks setting up the table

Tonight was the night that you were going over plans with the guild to destroy Fairy Tail. Olivia made refreshments and she was placing them down now.

"Like I said to become the most powerful person in Magnolia," you sit down at the table with your handmade maps and notes.

"So what does Fairy Tail have to with it?" Olivia asks.

You scoff at the little cat, "Um everything?! They're the most powerful guild right now, it's always smart to take out the bigger person first."

"Y/N I just think-"

Her sentence is interrupted by knocking at the door. You scoot your chair out and walk towards the door opening it.

Nelly, Sammy, Kenzie, and King were all outside. "Guildmates! Welcome to Casa Y/N and Olivia!" You welcome them in cheerfully.

"Oooo I think this is the first time we've been to you and Olivia's house Y/N" Kenzie walks in forts taking in the little home.

It wasn't anything grand or new, it was just enough to keep you and Olivia off the streets and out the guild home. You worked hard for the life you have now from being a little lost kid to a grown adult who's making big plans for their future. It honestly amazed you.

The rest of the team walks in and sits down. "Now that we're all here we must go over the plans I made." You say taking control.

"Wait a second where's Nelly?" King asks looking around.

You then around to see your bedroom door open, you stomp in there and see Nelly rummaging through your underwear drawer.

"Y/N's intimatess" she drools.

"GET. OUT!!!" You kick the girl into the living room suddenly and she yells.

With a blush stained face you put the underwear back and make your way back to the dining room.

Clearing your throat you continue, "Moving on... As you may know I have declared war on Fairy Tail. Which means we must take out their strongest wizards which means I have assigned you each a wizard to go up against. It is was up most importance that you all do not show mercy. These are strong wizards."

You hand each of your teammates a file.

"Sammy I gave you Natsu Dragneel. I call it operation Fighting Fire with Fire" you say.

Sammy looks through the file, he looks up and gives you a determined nod.

"Next, Nelly your up against Lucy Heartfelia. A celestial wizard mage, shouldn't be too hard yes?" You ask Nelly.

"No not at all, her cute little keys will be mine." Nelly fans herself getting excited.

"Alright, Kenzie I gave you Wendy Marvell. A dragon slayer, so have fun with that."

"With pleasure and she's so cute I'll have some fun being her." Kenzie giggles.

"Lastly, Kingsley you will be up against Gray Fullbuster. A ice mage like that one we faced from Lamia Scale, they had the same master." You explain.

"Good." King examines the file some more.

"And what about you Y/N? Who are you facing?" Nelly asks curiously.

"Erza Scarlet. And none of you will touch her you understand me?" You say with all seriousness in your tone.

They all nod.

"Good, now let's enjoy dinner shall we?"

_______

Some hours past, King and Kenzie already went home, Nelly was passed out on your couch, Olivia went to bed, so it was just you and Sammy.

"I can't believe the plan will be in effect in 4 days! Can you believe it Sammy?" You say with excitement.

"Sure can't." He says  with less excitement.

You two were currently on the roof of your home with a starry night. "Okay what's wrong you are not yourself right now." You asked him.

He sighs and shakes his head. "It's nothing, I think I'm just nervous." He expresses.

You sit down next to him and sigh, "Okay, I know I may seem like a hard ass but you can talk to me Sammy, your the most sane one out of this bunch." You place a hand on his shoulder.

He looks over to you, he stares into your eyes. He begins to say something but stops himself, he seemed really nervous.

"Sammy your stalling."

"I know I just want to get this off my chest before everything happens and we go into our training mode." Sammy holds your hand that's currently on his shoulder.

"Oh god." You thought.

You knew what was about to happen. People always told you Sammy liked you but you never thought it was true!

"I can't wait for this plan and I'm going to do my best to make you happy." He says.

"Oh come on Sammy don't got soft on me!!" You say slightly pushing him.

"Hahaha come on Y/N never! Just wanted to say I appreciate you." Sammy says laughing.

"Okay good, so rest up and train hard we wont see each other for 3 daysss." You say laughing with him.

"I guess I'm leaving now, take care." He hops off the roof and begins to walk then stop.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah Sammy?"

He hesitates. "Goodnight."

"Oh, Goodnight!"

You hop down  and make you way to the bedroom, on your way there you out a blanket over Nelly. She nuzzles up closer on the couch and snores softly.

You finally make it to the bedroom and strip to your pjs. Flipping the covers, you tuck yourself in. Preparing for the intense training, and the two things left in your mind. What Sammy wanted to truly say, and if this plan was really going to work.

That would be tomorrows problem you guess.