{4}

The rock throws down on the ground with a loud thud making you jump a little

The rock throws down on the ground with a loud thud making you jump a little. "How much longer y/n?"

Nelly asks as she suddenly collapses to the ground from exhaustion.

"Fine take a break everyone." You roll your eyes as everyone throws down the huge rocks they were carrying.

You don't you continue making your way up to the hill for the 30th time in the last hour.

"Honestly how is she still doing hers?" Kenzie asks taking a sip of water from her water can.

"She's apparently the leader so she's gotta be strong for us." Sammy defends your actions.

The rest of the three give him a knowing look. "What?" Sammy asks dumbfounded.

"You still haven't asked her out have you?" King asks.

"Well, I was going too...last night-" Sammy begins to explain.

"HA! You are both treating me to dinner and a nice alcohol session tomorrow" Nelly cheers in victory.

Kenzie and King groan in frustration. Sammy looks at the three surprised.

"You all betted on me?" Sammy asked shocked.

"If it makes you feel better sweetie, King and I had some faith," Kenzie says in her posh accent.

"No that doesn't make me feel better." Sammy groans and throws his rock.

Nelly just giggles since she knows something they obviously don't but, she's gonna keep it to herself for now.

With your rock, you come back down from the hill and drop it. "Welcome back y/n!" Nelly says cheerfully.

"Cleary if you all have enough time for talking you all can go back to training," You say in your serious voice.

The four of them hop right back up and begin to go through with the rest of the exercises.

---------------

The busy nightlife of Magnolia never interested you. You would go out all the time but be more of a ghost than a grand time.

With a cloak over your head, you walk through the dark alleyways hoping Erza got your message. You sent one directly to her, you told her to; come alone, don't tell anyone, and for her to look her best.

The last part was more of flirting but she doesn't need to know all of that for right now. You sense her smell and quickly turn around. "Erza," you say.

She was also in an inconspicuous outfit but she did look nice. "Y/N, why did you bring me out here?"

"A nice hello would be better.." You grumble.

"Oh don't pout and get to the point," She says sternly. You liked it.

You roll your eyes, "Fine since you clearly don't want to see my face."

"I quite never want to see your face you criminal," She says.

You suck your teeth 'tsk'-ing her, "Erza I'm not a criminal. I'm just a passionate person who loves...reforming I guess I could say. Two days from now, you will face me and my team. Two days Erza Scarlet. " You began to walk off.

Suddenly you felt more scents fill your nose. Before you could take a second step, you hear a loud "fire dragon roar" in the distance above you. You move out of the way quickly and precisely.

"I told you to come alone," you say looking into Erza's eyes. She looks shocked that there was a surprise attack.

You see Natsu stick his landing filling the gap between you and Erza.

"Y/N L/N of Blood Moon-" Natsu begins his little speech but clearly this meeting was over with.

"I'm outta here." You continue walking with your back turned to them.

"Hey wait-"

"Let her go Natsu..." Erza says defeated. No one sees but you let out a satisfied smirk.

"Two days Erza~" You coo and disappear into the busy crowd before you.

_____________

ERZA'S POV

She just disappears without a trace. Those eyes stared at me with so much pressure I nearly fell from her stare.

"Two days till what Erza?"

"Why did you follow me Natsu?" I ask him calmly but clearly annoyed.

"Happy and I both saw the note you received so I gathered the team and here we are." The rest of team Natsu gathered out slowly. I sigh and shake my head.

"I appreciate the offer but you know I can handle myself," I say.

"We're your guildmates Erza we can't let you go alone," Lucy says putting a hand on her back.

I sigh giving in..seeing their joyous faces when they help is amazing but, it only brings fear to what Blood Moon might do