{1}

_______

_______

"Do you understand the shit you just started?!"

The master of your guild, Erin Amazon, called you to her quarters. She paced back and forth yelling at you.

"We were a neutral yet dark guild (Y/N)! The council is going to be on our asses!" Erin groans slamming her head on her desk.

"So can I leave?" You roll your eyes.

"No you can't ! You even think about going back to Fairy Tail and start more mess....I-" you cut her off. "You'll do nothing because I'm the one who saved this broken guild. Think Erin! If we take down Fairy Tail-"

"I'm not backing you up on this....your on your own I will not support you on your little endeavors any more (Y/N) whatever happens to happens." Erin sighs, she turns away from you.

You grown out loud, "Fine! I don't need you Erin, you'll see!" You scoot out the chair and walk out the door pissed. You slam the door, you leave a little ice on the floor for her to slip later.

Olivia was waiting for you, "I saw that."

"Whatever, where's Nelly and Sammy?" You ask walking past her. You hear Olivia sigh and follow you.

You walk down the stairs, to see Sammy, Nelly, Kingsley, and Kenzie eating some food. "There's the girl of the hour!" Sammy pats me on the back.

"Get your damn hands off me."

Sammy quickly retreats his hands putting them back on his sides. "So (Y/N)..what did their faces look like?" Nelly sat next you as she usually does excitedly.

"Like someone knocked their ice cream from their hands." You chuckle.

"So what's the plan?" Kenzie asks. "Should I even let you idiots in on the plan after you doubted me??" You cross your arms glaring at them.

Like I said they weren't exactly your friends, you honestly tolerated Sammy more than the rest but doesn't mean he's your friend. "Sorry (Y/N)." Kingsley says.

"Better be...I have something's to do I might tell you plans for tomorrow." You get up and walk out the guild hall with Olivia.

"(Y/N) you should really start listening to me-" Olivia begins to say.

"Then you want me to go apologize to Fairy Tail don't you?" You look over your shoulder to look at her while walking. Olivia begins to smile a little, "Yes that be good!"

"No"

"Should've known.." Olivia continues to fly next to you.

You walk deeper into the forest and see the familiar boulder cliff. You sit there waiting for the person you called.

Her presence is made known to you even before she made it to your sights. That ruby red hair flows in the wind like Lava flows out a mountain.

"Erza Scarlet." You perk up.

"You wanted to see me? And tell me why I shouldn't defeat you right now??" Erza already requips. He sword is already at you throat. Olivia cowers behind you whimpering.

"Jeez Scarlet chill out, I'm just here to warn you not fight you I don't have energy for that right now." You roll your eyes and move her sword from your throat.

"Let this be known, I will take down Fairy Tail in two days. Your little guild is over...I'll make sure to be ready for you Erza it's been my dream to take down Titania." You smirk getting close to her face.

"Why are you doing this?" She asks a little red from being too close to her yet stern to seem strong.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. Let's go Olivia." You walk past Erza bumping into her. She looks dumbfounded, she turns back at you.

Olivia lifts you up in the air, leading you back to home. What you were doing was stupid you couldn't even deny it but you had your reasons...everyone does.