3

"she's not yours." 

me and my boyfriend were out at a club with some friends.

he went off with his friends and i'm at the bar talking to the bartender while i wait for them to come back. 

"what can i get you to drink while you wait?" he says as he's cleaning a glass.

"she will have a red wine and i'll have a gin on the rocks." some man comes up beside me and leans on the bar.

"let the pretty lady order what she wants to drink." another man comes up on my other side. 

"i'll have a vodka soda on the rocks, add a lime." i glance up at him and shoot him a small smile.

"oh so she likes it rough." the man on my left nudges the man on my right behind me. 

"yeah. she does. so why don't you boys back off my girl." i hear my boyfriend come up behind me.

"who are you?" the boys ask in sync.

"i'm her boyfriend. so get fucking lost before i make you." he says, stepping closer to me to protect me.

the bartender hands me my drink and i shoot it down quick and i stand up, moving beside my boyfriend.

"she's not yours. back off." he says as he rests his arm over my shoulders.

"by the way, check your fly before you hit on a lady, it's not attractive." i wink at them before passing the bartender a $20.

"keep the change love, have a good night." i smile at him as my boyfriend and i leave. 

we get out of the bar and i sigh, feeling the cold air hit my face. a shiver runs down my back as i zip up my jacket. 

"god i love you so much." he smiles as he turns to me, kissing my lips softly. 

"i love you more mi amour." i smile and kiss his cheek as we head to the car. 

"let's play the game of who's more sober." i giggle and i look at him.

"i had one drink and you had 5, give me the keys and i will drive." i smile as he tosses me the keys.

"okayyy fine. but when we get home i have a suprise for you." he winks at me before getting into the car. 

i roll my eyes and get in the drivers seat.

a suprise huh? i think he's gonna like mine a lot more. 

we get home after driving for about 30 minutes. 

"darling were home.." he leans over and kisses my neck.

i turn to him and grab him by the back of his head and smash his lips into mine. 

"i know were home." i mumble inbetween breaths and breakaways.

he rests his hand on my thigh and moves it inward slowly.

we both let out heavy breaths, we break apart to get some air and agree on going inside.

we rush out of the car and into the house, fumbling for keys and lights as we kiss again, closing the space between us. 

we slowly try to push past the barrier of cloth that separates us from getting close, grabbing at each others faces, necks and shoulders. needing to feel the closeness we both yearned for. 

i pull off my jacket as he does his, keeping our lips attached. 

we reattach our hands to the others body as we make our way to the bedroom, slowly pulling clothing off piece by piece.

by the time he shoves me down on the bed im in the lingrie set i bought to surprise him. 

red. his favourite colour. 

he smirks as he gazes at my body, lined with the red cloth he oh so yearned to rip off me. 

he runs his hands down my body from my shoulders, feeling every inch of me. leaving nowhere untouched.

making me squirm and whine, practically begging for him to release me from the tight grip he has me under. 

"what darling? use your pathetic little words and tell me what you want me to do to you." he whispers in my ear as he kisses my neck. 

i whimper as i try to get my words out, struggling against his grasp. 

"please fuck me. i'm begging you. use me, fuck me. do anything you want to me." i whine out. 

he smirks as he kisses my chest softly. 

"how bad do you want it love?" he looks up at me as he slowly kisses down my torso. 

i whimper as i push my hips into his, silently begging for his sacred touch.

he grabs my neck roughly and pulls away, pulling my head up to level with his.

"use. your. words." he grumbly mutters through his teeth. 

i sharply inhale as he gazes down at me with strong eyes.

"i want you to fuck me so bad sir. please. i need you." i whimper out, losing breath quickly.

he swiftly lets go and pulls off my set slowly, knowing how bad i want him.

as our clothes are discarded on the floor he shoves his knee inbetween my thighs, pressing against my throbbing core. 

"sir please. i'm begging you. fuck me." i shakily breathe out as he slowly moves his knee in circles.

my body shivers, finally getting a feeling i longingly yearned for. moans and whimpers fall past my lips as he moves his knee a little faster. 

my body relaxes against the bed as he pulls away, a small whine falls past my lips as he spreads my legs apart. 

"tonight is all about you, let me treat you my queen." he whispers as he slowly moves down in between my legs.

he kisses right above my clit as he positions himself, my legs over his shoulders. i run my hand down my body and weave my fingers through his hair. 

he slowly starts kissing and licking every part of me that he knows makes me feel good. 

he progressively increases his speed, making my back arch.

he kisses and nibbles my clit as he brings a finger to my hole.

he slowly pushes a finger in, thrusting it in and out as he paces it in sync with his tongue. 

a string of moans fall past my lips as my thighs clench around his head, nearly suffocating him. 

i roughly tug on his hair as he increases his speed. 

"please. don't stop. im so fucking close." i cry out as i feel a familiar knot in my stomach form.

i tighten my body as he drives me over the edge of ecstacy, screaming in pleasure. 

"now for the good part." he whispers as he pulls off of me.