Part 1: Work

Y/N:"What are you trying to say?"
Y/N looks shocked, her eyes widened from terror, searching for answers in Jeff's eyes.
Jeff: "You don't get it, do you?"
His voice cold and stern. He looks arrogant as mockery and hurt is the only thing he can spit out of his mouth.
Jeff: "You think you mean something to me? That you're special?" *Laughs* "No, you're just easy to fool"
Y/N: "So it was- all that..."
Jeff: "A lie, I've had my play, my high, now I'm done."
A tear starts rolling down Y/N's cheek. It looks like Y/N is trying hard to catch on her breath but the world around her seems to spin around. Holding onto tears that are finding it's way to burst as she can't take it anymore.
Y/N: "Please say you *gasps* are lying."
Jeff remains quiet. That's the answer. It's not just one emotion in your eyes now. There's anger, anger on yourself for getting into all of this, regret, betrayal, pitty, heartbreak. Breakdown was likely to happen on Y/N's part. Y/N began to weep, her existence crumbling down. Jeff stood there silently, watching this miserable being. No strength was left in your legs, you fell and kept crying, tears blocking your way to view anything at all. You lift your face and he's gone.
Cut! The tension dissolved.
Director Kang: Wonderful job you both, this scene will turn out amazing!
Jeff: Haha thanks~
The staff cheers a little continuing their work on the set.
Director Kang:Y/N you never fail to amaze me, the way your eyes depicts emotions-
Y/N: Thank you.
You smile half heartedly, not wanting to hear anything more. Tears still welled up in your eyes. You look over Jeff, he's across the room reading his script. More like pretending to because he's still in his playful mood. He catches you staring at him. You guys make a brief eye contact and you pull back. "Geez weird" you think.
Anyways you leave the place to go to make up room. Pulling out your cellphone, you see a text from your younger sister Elle. You break a sweat, anxiety seems to peak making your stomach lurch up. "I have to open it" thinking to yourself. Trembling fingers tap open the message, it says:
"Hey Y/N" You deeply inhale and continue to read.
"Grandma's surgery is today. I know it's not possible for you to join, it's ok, she understands. Nana told me to tell you to work hard. She says she has more strength left in her than any of the kids of this generation so don't worry<3333 tc bish"
Y/N's pov:"Nana really thinks she's Thanos or something. I find myself chuckling a little cuz I can see her being all proud and badass. 'I can do this' yeah old lady, you sure can lift up the 8kg rice sack by yourself. I remember how she'd make chicken rice porridge for me when I was sick. Gave me money for nothing. And she'd always keep a bag of candies with her to give to children each time she encounters one. Her dancing to Whitney Houston, the hand gloves she made for me this winters and- I realise that I actually never stopped crying. Tears actually never stopped falling. Life has come to this, doctors say her condition is critical. Heart surgery is not easy, what if she... No, it can't happen. I'm sorry that I'm not with you, sometimes I wish I never agreed to act in this project. Because I can't leave now. Sorry."
You sit down on the floor, unaware of the crew working around.
... "U ok?"
You look up, somehow startled. Oh, it's Leo. He has to act his scenes today too.
Leo: "Eh girl?"
Y/N: "Uhhh yeah?"
Leo: "What's wrong?"
Y/N: "No, nothing. Why?"
Leo: "You sure? Are your eyes just sweating then?"
You swiftly wipe your eyes.
Y/N:"Hahahah you think I'm crying? I know I'm a great actress. Just got a bit too invested in my character."
Leo: *flicks your head with his finger*
"Too great that you're having trouble getting out of it"
Y/N: "HEY-"
"Is Leo here?" Someone says with their whole might.
Leo: "Shoot- P'Kang calling me. But I wanted to tell you that somewhere-"
"LEO!"
Leo: "Damn this oldie knows no patience. Gotta go"
Y/N:"Shoo"
You finally strike a genuine smile. His looks are on point today. Really pulling off that "I'm a cute innocent character until you realize I'm the real psychopath" look. You keep smiling till he's gone. You try to distract yourself from what you were thinking earlier so you try your best to focus on something else. The scene you've played came to your mind. And before you even have the realisation, your heart feels like sinking, vision motioning into circles uncontrollably. You hide your face into your knees, trembling with horror and let out a cry you can't suppress.
"Why the thought of him leaving me- it shouldn't matter this much, right? I don't know what's happening to me", you think.
And a camera is shoved Infront of your face. You want to say that you wished to be left alone but no power left for that.
"Why are you crying? Are you still in the character? Please tell us."
You ache and ache. The questions didn't stop nor did the constant request of you answering.
"Stop now."
It was Jeff's voice.
To be continued...