Part 4: Drive

"Is my head going to end up as an ornament in your precious little basement?" You joke. What an unhinged way of telling " I've superficially recovered for a short time till something triggers me and oh, humor is my coping mechanism. The darker it is, the juicer the cherry on top gets" Now its fair to say Jeff's drive seems as if he's about to entertain you to Ranong border, touring about the magnificent Andaman islands of Myanmar. Twenty minutes drive of mystery is enough to get you thinking all sort of stuff. Anyways, of course, the girl, who prior 20 minutes, sullen and agitated now caught our boy shook. Jeff's eyes widened in an animated way. He double checks the passenger girlie, all good, no one chuckles likes this whilst sitting with a potential (Jeff)rey Dahmer. Soon his lips turn into an amusing smirk.
Jeff: "One way to find out, are you willing to risk it?"
Y/N: " Does it appear so?" Replying snappishly while pointing the night sky and quiet road.
Jeff: " It does and it shouldn't. Not everyone as sexy as me could be just as trusting"
Y/N: " Act on your own advice" as you tilt your body towards him while striking a mean smile.
Jeff: "what do you mean?"
Y/N: " I am certainly sexy. What is the guarantee of me being as trusting as you?" It gets him thinking.
Back on the window, a breezy night and moon shining on his face of contemplation. You take a good look. Messy long hairs, his lips apart in an utterance of thought, his gulping afterwards. Eyes fall down on his toned arms and veins and then his fingers to what not "What business does he exactly have to use a single hand while steering the wheel if the other one is not going to be here?" You look at your thigh and lightly brush it. Past the stages of blushing or modesty, love hit you hard and it didn't hit for holding back.
Jeff: "Because you're the lady I bet on"
Huh?!?
The car jerks and wrenches their  entire bodies forward. Did they hit something? Snap!

To be continued...