Part 2: Relief

"Stop now"
It was Jeff's voice.
--------------------------
The same intense tone of calm command hiding the utter infuriation as close as to that of what was felt in the last scene he played. Except this wasn't a drama. It is reality. You can sense how the camera crew or whoever was there was caught off guard. A moment of stillness along with their frozen words, there came a realization, they messed up. It was a moron move. Jeff could now see their apologetic faces, holding the lines of insult, he released the pent up anguish by a deep exhale. "It would be better to let someone have their space at a moment like this. Please leave." The way he said was the same but somehow the words felt more collected. The sound of shoes flashing out, it merely mattered now. The embarrassment of people witnessing has took place. However, you're still thankful. How could you not be? The blabbering of people shut up. You can continue to feel worse without any interruption. Placed as just as you were, without moving a finger. You let the rush of emotions flow. And someone walked towards you. You guessed it, his presence was always distinct. Closely standing Infront of you. He steps aside as he sits on the floor right next to you. What you thought was peaking is now strangely fading. Though quiet he was, he, just by being present made a huge difference. A little closer, the more relaxed you got. The desire to have no distance and let him touch your soul, yes, it got fulfilled. As you lift up your face with teary eyes, you see Jeff already looking at you. Thank God, you looked like a tomato anyway or else the flush could've been way too obvious. Now you both are looking into each others eyes deeply. And your unrested soul, the anxiety, negative emotions are comforted. Just by looking at him. "Lock those thoughts in a box, dwell on it later", You nod. "Let's get over this today" patting your back with a hint of enthusiasm. He has left. Instead of your obvious pattern to process everything from A to Z. You act on his advice and shut off your inner monologue. You get up, gather the bits of sanity you have left in you. Wear a reassuring smile and leave the room with the most sensible story. "I just feel bad for Hani (Y/N's character) It felt unfair to her plus I'm also very tired. Please support us as we are working really hard. Thank you~" With that, there's only one scene left to which Y/N has to do justice to. "Let's get over this", you mutter under your breath. Resuming "I must admit, I am relieved"
Too be continued...

Writers note: This will have either one or two more upcoming parts. My goal here is not a solid storyline but to capture a moment of present. Not a blunt lesson but words that entice your feelings. Do share your thoughts with me and if you have any suggestions, let me know.