Lucia's unfinished revenge

Lucia's POV

I wake up tired and rub my eyes lazily. Slowly I look out of the window and see that the sun has not yet risen. Oh no, it's much too early! Yawning, I lay my head back on Ace's chest. Tired, I close my eyes again, fully intending to sleep another round. Then I tear my eyes open, when I am actually already awake I can finally carry out my prank. Carefully I stand up and nudge Ace. He just snores and turns over. Grinning, I go to the cupboard and fetch my necessary utensils. I sneak into the bathroom and prepare the shower head there. Then I go to Ace and embellish him with permanent marker. I have to stifle a giggle. It's a good thing they were so drunk yesterday!

I go to the wardrobe and clear out all the clothes, except for my souvenir from the shopping trip. I pack the clothes in a bed sheet to take them out of the room. Quietly, I sneak out of the room to go to Marco's. Carefully I open the door and hear a loud snore. Grinning, I am pleased to see that the phoenix has also given himself the edge. "Marco?" I ask quietly, but again there is no answer. Silently I go to the commander's bathroom. At his place I prepare his towel and make a mess of the commander's wardrobe. I put all my things in the bed sheets here too and disappear. How good that I know that both commanders sleep naked, even if this is more information than I ever wanted to have.

Laughing suppressedly, I leave the room while Marco grumbles and turns over in bed. Ok now I have to hide the clothes of the two, not that they will get them back. Where would those two never look? I grin at the answer and walk further down the corridor. I knock quietly on the door of Whitebeard, who I know is always awake very early. By now the sun has risen and the corridors of the Moby are bathed in a warm light. "Come in!" I hear father's voice. I enter the room with my stolen goods and greet the old man. He looks at me with a smile. "What do you have there?" he asks me. "Spoils of war! Can I hide them with you?" I ask with a grin. Whitebeard, who can already guess who the victims are, nods with a laugh and is already looking forward to the spectacle. I chat a bit more with father and ask permission to visit my family. In between, the nurses come and look after Whitebeard. He wants to go on deck now, while I have something to do. I wake up the commanders and crew members and ask them to lock the doors, which they do with a grin. Now only Ace and Marco have to wake up.

Hungry, I go to the galley where the people I woke up are already. "What have you done?" Vista asks me curiously. "Wait it out and drink tea!" I say with a grin, stuffing my face with food. I can already tell that this pregnancy is going to be exhausting. I'm already eating double my actual portion and yet Mini D is still very small. "You'll get that back, you know?" Haruta asks me with a nasty grin. "Well firstly, you're looking forward to it already, secondly yes I know, thirdly I'm pregnant, the punishment can't be that bad, this is the perfect opportunity." I explain. "Ah well, Marco won't care, he'll think of something to get even with!" says Haruta laughing. "I know, that's why Ace and I are going to visit my family for now, but first his brother!" I say laughing. Haruta laughs and we finish breakfast. How long are these snoozers going to sleep? I'm getting impatient!

I am chatting with Haruta as we make our way onto the deck when suddenly a more than angry "LUCIA!" rings out through the ship. I grin, Marco has discovered my little mess. Haruta grins in amusement. She is about to say something when I tell her to be quiet. Actually, there should be something more! " PREGNANT OR NOT, I'M KILLING YOU!" uh he noticed the second part. Ace should actually start waking up too. Haruta looks around in wonder. " Technically, Marco should be chasing you now." she says, confused and amused. "He's still gathering courage, he'll come when he realises that the paint won't come off," I explain. "Paint?" asks Haruta. I nod with a grin. "LUCIA!" roars Ace's voice. "Hey Ace woke up!" I say laughing. Haruta giggles and says she will make sure the crew gathers on deck. I just nod with a grin. It won't be that hard to lure them on deck, I just have to get there before them, then they'll come all by themselves.