Sidshek~ Aparted Brothers

Hello! Idea is mine, I have wrote this short story for one competition. So here I am publishing it!

It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can't keep them with you forever!" One broken yet strong soul said this lines with some tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I miss you each and every day, I want you with me always and forever!" One shattered heart said while looking at one pic in which his brother is pouting controlling his laugh and the boy laughed seeing his brother's pout.

"This was random pic took by Mom!" He chuckled with teary eyes remembering the reason behind the pic.

Suddenly one voice came from downstairs and the boy quickly wiped off his tears. Laying down on the bed, he quickly hide one precious picture under his pillow.

"Siddharth......Siddharth....... sidddd!" Calls for him were coming close as the person is walking towards his room. Rather than answering back that he is acutally present in the world just crying as always before sleeping. He covered himself with duvet pretending as if he is sleeping under the white blanket.

Person who is continuously calling him, just entered the room and found him sleeping but you know that he is acting. Walking straight towards his sleepy figure, one old lady said," My son, sleep well! After 3 days, it's your day, Sid!" One old lady or you can say mother of sid aka Vibha said to her only child she have with her. Smiling a little, she kissed his forehead and went away wiping off her tears.

While pulling the pic out under the pillow, sid said, "Dada, it will be 5th birthday without you!" He finally broke down remembering his only brother, his only support system, his only friend, his only partner in crime and his ONLY happiness behind a smile.

Somewhere else in the world,

one boy and girl are seen sitting on sand, seeing the waves.

"Vaishu, I miss sid a lot! I know he also misses me!" One boy said to Vaishnavi. Vaishnavi who is listening to her love's words, kept her hand on his shoulder and pressed it!

Vaishu asked with hopes, "Abhay, can't you find him? I mean don't you have any contact left with him after that day?" but Abhi chuckled with teary eyes and said, "If I had him today, he will be with me right now! But my fate is so bad that we didn't even got chance to do something!" He cried silently. seeing him crying, vaish hugged him and he hide his face in her shoulder.

Cries got violent as the comfort zone came, slowly it turned in silent one and he chuckled before saying, "He was just 14 and me 16 at that time, so what we would have done for keeping contact? nothing lol!" He laughed at his fate which surely break him into pieces.

Vaish who is seeing her love in broken state got teary hearing his words and broken laughs. Both were hugging eachother and abhi cried remembering their moments of childhood. Vaishu rubbed his back calming him down.