SidNeet~long Distance relationship

Request by: dreams_of_sidneet

Starring: Siddharth Nigam & Avneet Kaur

☆☆☆☆

'Two days, just two days Sid' requested Avu! Sid sighed, hugging her! He knew this was coming!

'Avu, come on, cheer up! We are going to be together again after 2 years of your masters, hmm!', He tried cheering her up.

Avu: Yeah, but I am scared that if this long-distance relationship doesn't work out well, then what we will do?

She said while standing up. They are at the beach as Avu wanted to talk with him!

Sid sighed heavily before giving one more lecture on this same topic for the past 2 hours.

'For the past 2 hours, this idiot has been asking me the same question, huh?' He thought!

'Don't worry, we will make it out, ok?', he said with a smile. Even if he is irritated, he will answer her questions calmly!

'Hmm, bye! I will meet you at dinner today!' Avu said and left towards her car.

'OK, bye! And don't work your little brain too much!' He shouted practically on which she chuckled!

He smiled hearing her small laugh! He too left from there!

'Will this long-distance relationship work or not? Huh? Ahhh.... come on, Sid, if you can answer her same question for 2 hours, then you can handle her for 2 years through calls, yeah bro you can!' He thought and sat in his car thinking about the next two years!

'So, first point to note; Not to get angry if she can't take out time to call me some days! It's OK, as she will be busy because she has to do everything. Wait, my girl doesn't know how to cook! Yah, how she is going to survive without food for 2 years!!!! Ooooo my gosh, how? HOW? HOW?

After some minutes of tense air in the car

Sid: Yah, man youtube is there! Wait, her mom told me that she taught her some cooking! Thank god, I can't get a call to pick one dead body! Huff, I got scared; like here I learned cooking as she doesn't like cooking, but what she can do without me? Yahhh.... I have to be serious; even if she doesn't like me; I have to teach her some things, always I am not gonna be with her! Oh no, wait she can't wake up on time! Damn, there are a lot of things, I need to teach her before leaving, damn!' Sid thought even many more crazy thoughts were coming up in his mind!

Next Day

Early morning, Avneet was sleeping peacefully but suddenly

BOOM BOOMMMM

Avneet woke up with a jerk, she looked around and saw Sid standing at her room door!

'What?' She asked annoyed

'Okay, so my plan succeeded!' He proudly grinned at her

'What plan?' She asked confused

'Look avu, in the USA you are gonna use this trick to wake up on time, okay kiddo?' Saying this he walked away!