Taennie~ High School Love

Request by: priyaxsidneet

Starring: Kim Taehyung & Kim Jennie

☆☆☆☆

'Jen, wait. At least listen to me,'  Tae screamed, running behind her in the corridor.

She didn't wait and ran towards the rooftop. She doesn't want to see his face right now. But he is also not someone who will give up on his girlfriend this easily.

'Jen, I was not involved in that prank. I don't even know what the prank was, I swear on you,' He said, sitting beside her on the rooftop.

Listening to his last words, she looked at him with teary eyes. She was so scared listening to Tae that she met with an accident that she believed the call was from his phone. She thought he pranked her but it was from his friends.

'Someone called me from your phone saying, you met with an accident', she cried saying it. Taehyung got what happened and how it made her believe that he was behind it.

'I got it who did it, Don't worry, I am perfectly fine see', Tae replied, wiping her tears.

'I got scared -' she began, but Tae pulled her in a hug to calm her down.

After a few minutes, she calmed down, and they both went to their classes.

Later on, Tae scolded his friend for pulling that prank to which he apologized to Jennie during lunch break.

'As the dance competition is coming near, should we rehearse at my house today?', Tae asked while walking towards his car after school.

'Sure, I will come around 6', Jen replied, getting inside her car, which came to pick her up.

'OK, then we will have dinner at my place too,' Tae replied. She sort of smiled at him before waving bye.

Tae went home in his car, which came with the driver.

Tae went home and told his mom about Jennie's arrival in the evening and dinner plan. Their parents know about their dating and have no problem as they are pretty cool about this stuff but make sure that they are not into some bad company.

Later in the evening, Jennie came, and they both did dance rehearsals in the living room. They both selected one jazz song. They practiced while laughing and cracking jokes.

'Dinner is ready, kids, let's have it', Tae's mom shouted from the dining room. They both obeyed her. They took seats beside each other.

'When is your dance competition?', his mom asked, serving them food.

'Aunt, After 3 days', Jen announced happily.

'Great, Jennie, your mom and I will come as we are free this week', Tae's mom informed while taking a seat.

'Wow, we will be waiting, Mom', Tae said eating, on this, Jen gave a nod.

They had dinner while talking like this. Their parents are the owners of their own companies. Due to this, they frequently need to go overseas for meetings.

Skip to Competition Day

Their moms came to cheer them up. Meanwhile, Tae finds Jen backstage as after two performances, they had to go on stage.

Tae: Lia, have you seen Jennie?

He asked one of their classmates.

'Yeah, I saw her in the washroom just a moment ago', she replied, going away with some stage crops.