Part 1: Our Love Story

Request by: ItsmeTiya

It's a special request as ItsmeTiya wants to live this imagination with her crush 😉

Starring: Female lead- Adrija (Ri) & Male Lead- Sunny

Side characters: Dhruvika (Dhruvi), Avni, Manish, Raunak

☆☆☆☆☆

Ri is waiting for the bus at the stop. She is listening to music when someone taps her shoulder. She looked behind to see her friend Avni.

'Hey, Good Morning', she wished to take off her earphones.

'Good morning, Ri.' Avni wished her back.

' Where is Dhruvi? Is she not coming with us today?' Ri asked as she didn't notice Dhruvi with her.

' She is late, so she is coming by taxi.' Avni answered, taking out some candies from her bag.

' Oh God, this girl can never be on time,' Ri said while posing the candy in her mouth, which Avni gave her.

'True, she hardly comes with us by bus,' She said, having some candy too.

'I know right,' Ri replied. Soon the bus came and both went inside. They took a seat at last.

'Ri, I am telling you, just go and confess your love to Sunny,' Avni said out of nowhere.

'No, you know right, I don't think he will even like me,' Ri replied, looking out of the window.

' Oh God, can you just stop with that bullsh*t already? You are just a bit healthy, not a fat lady. You are not overweight, Ri' Avni said while wrapping her arm around Ri's shoulder.

'I know, but still,' Ri replied, ending the topic here. She thinks Sunny would not like a fat and curvy girl like her. As he is a handsome guy from their college.

Avni sighed and started to think about how to make Ri confess her love to Sunny. She messaged Dhruvi last night about it, too. She is hoping that Dhruvi will have some idea.

They reach college in 10 minutes. They are waiting in the corridor. Suddenly, someone shouted.

'Hey, I am here,' Dhruvi said while walking towards them. She is not alone. A boy is walking with her.

'Hey guys, he is my new friend. His name is Raunak.' She said, introducing him to them.

Avni smirked seeing him while Ri was silent.

'Hey Raunak, myself Avni and she is Adrija.' Avni introduced themselves and winked at Dhruvi.

'Hey girls, I will meet you guys later,' He said, taking his leave.

'How did you both become friends? Ri questioned Dhruvi as soon as he left.

Raunak is Sunny's best friend.

'OH come on, dude, yesterday we both accidentally met in a grocery store. He recognized me, saying we were in the same college. So after talking, we became friends,' Dhruvi explained, trying to convince Ri.

'No doubt that you are a social butterfly, Dhruvi.' Avni laughed, trying to end the topic here, and it worked.

'Yeah, she is. Now let's go guys' Ri said, erasing her doubts.

They went to their classes. Dhruvi was not able to talk about her plan with Avni.

During the break, Ri went to the washroom, and this was the time Dhruvi explained to Avni. Listening to the plan, Avni squealed in happiness.