part 12

In hospital 🏥
Aarohi was discussing something with his friends and enjoying the moment 😉 and having casual talks.
Aarohi pov
"You are so unlucky to get desk infront of the boss cabin" suhani a girl smirked pointing towards my desk.

I frowned and soon realised I have my desk exact infront of the boss cabin.

Oh god now my privacy is snatched. I can't even nap in between. I have such a bad luck.

"Is boss here"? I asked as I couldn't see Inside of boss cabin but I am damn sure he could see us.

"Nope, he's in emergency meeting and yes,let me warn you he doesn't like late comers, irresponsible behaviour, pending works,liers. So be careful and do work if you don't want to be victim of sir's anger."she says,her voice was like a warning.
.
.
Suhani was senior than me here .
And she known more than me overall its been only 1 month here but the ceo of this hospital is my father in law so i dont need to take tension. 😉 But i and gods knows this . Not suhani and i can't told as i don't want them to know about my marriage. It just irritate me thinking about rohan .
.
.
"I will be careful"I gulped. Oh today rohan sir is honna be the ceo nah.
Suhani - yah and i am just saying that he is only dangerous. Very arrogant.
Aarohi- My interview was taken by some other person. On interview day, everyone talked about him, they even told me he works here as this was the main branch so we should be careful with works.

"Good now I will send someone to train you for today. From tomorrow you'd be working. "She said and was about to go,l stopped her.
Aarohi- btw we can meet in lunch time again.
Suhani - not interested
Aarohi- bit why
Suhani- "None of your business" she spat angrily and left.

I was dumbfounded,gosh this makeup lady is trash. Doesn't even know how to speak with others. Ugh!I hate her already.

Later a girl named priyanka came to me and told me about the work I've to do. Slowly I didn't realise when the clock striked five and to my surprise I didn't get to see my boss. I mean rohan 😄 He didn't come to his cabin today and I wondered why?
After Lunch
.
.
I came to office on time and started doing my work as Priyanka insisted me. It was past 10 clock suddenly every one stood up from their seats as I heard shuffling of chairs and after few seconds I heard chants of good morning.
.
.
Confused I looked up to see a handsome yet mesmerizing man walking towards my boss cabin. Hey don't tell me he is rohan!!Shit!!
.
.
I was staring at him with open mouth. He was breathtakingly handsome in navy blue coloured blazer. I couldn't stop myself checking him out. He was so hot. Damn!I was still in my seat looking at him,I lost my senses. It was the first time I have ever seen such a sexy man.

Yesterday,when my colleagues told me about his looks I didn't believe them but now. OMG!! I think I got crush on him.

Maybe be love at first sight. Oh my god, thinking him about being my husband is such a beautiful dream. Awei!!

I was day dreaming about him,I know but I can't help with it. He is so handsome just like a celebrity.

Suddenly felt someone poking my shoulder.
"What?" I snapped annoying looking at priyanka who is standing beside my desk.

"Boss!!" She whispered lowly,pouting towards someone

My eyes widened. Shit I am gone!! Okay I have chosen death by staring at him. Yesterday my colleagues also told me to be aware of boss as he is the definition of arrogance and coldness. But still I chose to stare him, day dream about him.I gulped slightly before I turned around to see my hot,sexy boss standing infront of my desk. He was looking at me coldly. "Where are your manners?" Sir asked,his eyes were blazing fire.

"Sir.....I.."I was shuttering to answer anything. The office was pin drop silence and everyone was looking at us "I am sorry sir!".. I whispered looking down. It's all my fault I shouldn't have think like that after all he is my boss. But he is mu husband too. I have rights to watch him 😏 huh . For a minute I didn't get any reply.Confused,I lifted my face up only to witness sir staring at my chest. I gasped. Why he is looking at my body?I thought.

"Sir.."sir interrupts me

Aarohi goenka in intership training  itself you were so irresponsible?don't you think you should atleast greet the person who gives you salary?" Sir said sarcastically,l couldn't help but think why does he talking me so formally "I am sorry.." is only I can speak out bcz,my heart was thumping hard and I could feel it. This is my first day towards new ceo and I really made good impression.

"I don't need sorry,you deserve punishment for such an act"he exclaimed. My eyes widened,what punishment seriously?I am not a kid?

"Sir.."

"Priyanka .."he called. no..shouted who trained me and told her to give me extra work as punishment. I was still in shock unable to understand anything
"THANK YOUR STARS THAT I AM NOT FIRING YOU."sir screamed at me. His face was red with anger. I stared at him with horror. How can he lash out for such a small thing. ?

"AND HAVEN'T YOU SEEN ANY OTHER MAN?WHY WERE YOU GAWKING AT ME INSTEAD OF GREETING GOOD MORNING?LET ME TELL YOU I DONT ENTERTAIN THIS TYPE OF ATTITUDE IN MY OFFICE"he shouted
Omg he know, he caught me staring. My eyes welled up,but I didn't cry. He was doing all this infront of all staff. I felt humiliated. He is so heartless. How can he say like this infront of everyone?I know I had a fault but he can scold me in private right?

"Am I clear" he roared I nodded

"Words" sir shouted. I flinched

"Yes sir "I chocked out That's it, he left like nothing happened. I saw him moving to his cabin,his face has a stern look.
"Don't cry, seriously he gave you small punishment"priyanka said patting on my shoulder.

"He is so arrogant. How can he say like that in front of everyone?" I sniffed wiping my tears. I am so sensitive by heart and he is making it worse.

"Indeed but don't cry or else he will fire you. He doesn't like who cry!!"she says

"Did anyone cry before?" I asked with amusement.
"Alot people did,he is so ruthless. He fire them from job for small reasons moreover it's normal for us to watch someone getting scoldings from him,don't feel humiliated,he scolded alot of people"she says I nodded

"By the way,you were checking him out"she smirked

I coughed,no...I wasn't!" I mumbled,my cheeks heated red with embarassment. Why does he have to tell everyone that I stared at him?

"Don't take sir's words seriously. He is like that cold and strict. Now get back to work. You have alot.. " priyanka exclaims.

I nodded and looked at my so called boss cabin with angry eyes.
.
.
Well long part hope you will enjoy