you are the one, I LOVE (I)

OH GODDDDDDDDD..... ouch what the hell Arm..
Porsche ask while scratching his head where Arm smack.

Are you asking me why? You  already call god hundred time.porsche, stop your blabbering.
Arm said in irritate. Because thankhun allow him to go out only 15min. Thats time also he hear porsche blabber. He got headache.

Arm, when pol don't give you attention. What will you do?

Sooo simple. I kick him out of the room. Arm said like he usually do that.
When porsche hear, OH GO......... Before porsch finish his words, Arm  cover his mouth.

What problem with you. Tell me. I will try to solve. Arm ask while put his hands.

Kinn is  so busy with his work. He don't give me even single glance. Also you know he don't touch me for 2  days.
Porsche said while sighing

Arm some time think and

I have two idea. One. Seduce him. two make him jealous.

I don't think first one going to work.because i trie many way. Even i walk around him in nake. And Second one i don't know how to make him jealous. Porsche said like he don't eat anything for 3 days.

Porsche thats so ea...

Arm thankhun call you.. One of bodyguard inform to arm

Ahh okay porsche try what i said. Said while arm leave the place.
Porche just shake his head.

After he finish his work. Finally he enter his room. When he saw kinn sit on sofa, his shirt top 3  button untie. While work in the laptop. His look
So stunning. He immediately go to sit beside him.and start to sniff kinn's neck. While his hand about to touch kinn's chest. Immediately Kinn hold his hand.

Porsch i am busy with work. Don't disturb me. Kinn said while typing something in his laptop.

Kinn come on. We don't do anything past two days. Porche said and start to touch kinn chest. But again kinn stop.

Porsche you can't see i work here. Now you free then go and watch drama with khun. Kinn said in irritately.

Is this work important you more than me? Porsche ask.
Kinn turn and hold porsche face. And said
Now yes this work important. Again start his work. Other side porsche become sad. But suddenly his phone rang. When he saw that is his brother, he got a idea immediately.

He stand from the sofa. And sight eyeing kinn while attend the call.

Babyyyyyy. Porsche said with excite voice. When kinn hear baby word from porsche. He immediately stop his work and turn to porsche.he can't trust his ears Porsch call baby someone not him.

P,i am chay chay said in confuse voice.

I know baby, i know, i also miss you. Porsche said lovingely while remove his shirt.turn to see kinn but kinn start to act like he work. So porsche throw his shirt to Kinn want to his attention on him. But kinn who already in anger for porsche call someone baby,

Porsche, don't you have eyes to see, i work here.kinn said in anger while holding porsche's shirt. Also sniff that shirt whithout porsche knowing.
Porsche, who don't expect kinn out burst like this. He also got anger, what he did for want to kinn touch, but now he going to do for want to kinn beg.

Oh, sorry. Mr Porsche said in anger. While pull his shirt out from kinn's hand.Other side chay understand what's going on.kinn know that he touch porsche dangerous line.

Chay, are you in home? Porsche ask. Kinn understand porsche call baby is chay.

Yes p. Chay said.

Is kim also there with you? Porsche again ask.
kinn don't know what going to Porsche do.

No, p kim go to trip.chay said with shy and sad

Okay.i come to stay with you. Porsche said with eyeing kinn. Kinn who  hear this immediately stand his place. Also in shock.
Otherside
yeahhhhhhh  chay said in happy. Porsche who hear his brother happy voice, he forget everything  start to place loving smile.

Wait i come past.

Okay p. Chay said and cut the call before said to each other i love you.
Porche immediately turn to go to bathroom and take shower. While other side kinn cursing himself for think want to take revenge on Porsche.because two days ago porsche not allow him to touch him, because porsche want to see drama whith thankhun. That day kinn spent his time alone his room. Also Porsche don't even come for sleep.
So he want to take revenge. His revenge make him suffer more than porsche, because that much porsche try to seduce him.but he control it. Not to touch porsche.

Suddenly porsche come out from bathroom only cover his upper body by towel. Water dropping from his wet hair. Kinn who see this, immediately go to start kiss him. But porsche stop it. Because he not in the mood now. His mind fully his brother and happy voice.

Why? Kinn ask sad voice.

What why? A moment ago busy with work also said work is important more than me.what now.
Porsche said while pushing kinn from him.

Tha.. That i just angry at you... Kinn said with sad voice.
You angry at me or not. I am going  now. Said while porshe go to took some dress and change in front  of kinn. Otherside kinn looking at porsche with hungry eyes.

Babyyyyyy
Kinn call porche. But who care. Porsche took his bike's key. And go near to kinn and place a kiss in kinn's lip and about to go, suddenly kinn hold his  hand.
When you come back kinn ask with puppy eyes

After three days 

What.. Why baby kinn start to sulk.
Porsche start to enjoy kinn actions.

What why. You are busy with your work. I get bore. Porsche said while open his top three buttons.

No no. I already finished. Now i can spent time with you. Kinn said with hopeful eyes.  porsche.
But i don't want it. I am going to spent with chay three days. Said while go. Kin run to hug him back and said please don't leave me alone You go then, i also come with you"

No you can't. I want to some alone time with my brother. Porsch said while remove kinn's hand from his waist. And turn to see kinn.

Baby pleaseeeee kinn said with red eyes.

......

Dinner is ready here taste it.kinn said while putting the food on the table.

P kinn you are the best. Chay said. Also start to eat.
Porsche come to kinn, give him a kiss and said to
I LOVE YOU.kinn give him a lovely smile and  So, today can we full fill the past three days.

Anything for you... Again about to kiss kinn

P.... I am still here. Chay said with irritate voice. Because he miss kim. Porsche turn to his brother

Don't act like you are innocent. I know everything what you do with kim.
Porsch said with a smirk. Ouch...what kinn
Watch your mouth..kinn said

Oh okay, you go and sleep guest room. Porsche while scratching his head where kinn slap.

Babyyyyyyyyy 

Otherside chay sit and watch his p and bro in law bickering with loving gaze

(I don't know what to write,😊😊)

Part II come soon😊😊😊😊